• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

SkylineRKR

yea, i'm getting bored with the game. Bungie should at least come up with new Bounties or increase the Vault space so gun collectors can keep looking forward to loot drops. But alas, none of that is happening atm.

Gonna just do all the weekly reset stuff and hope for a Hawkmoon but I'm taking a break the rest of the week. Need to catch up on a bunch of games. Already started up Dreamfall Chapters last night finally. I backed the game and didn't get around to playing it until now.

Same here. I found Hunger of Crota and Fang of Ir yut this weekend, on top of Abyss Defiant earlier. I'm done with the Crota Raid as well.

When HoW hits i'm pretty much playing Bloodborne, DoA5 etc. So going to wait and see on that one.

purg3

slept with Malkin
They better.

Though, I could always keep factions a few rep points shy from leveling up to get whatever new thing Bungie will introduce.

That's what i did. I don't see them allowing current commendations to be used to buy the new vendor gear. This is bungie...

Are they still going to be used in HoW to buy the new gear you think?

I would hope based on Luke's response that they would allow it but everything else in the games M.O. (aka gating anything that allows you to progress too fast) would point to their being some other currency you'll have to grind.

I'm sure by now, most serious players have a stockpile that would easily allow them to buy full sets day one, and I can't see Bungie allowing that unless there's some other thing in the way.

LiK

Same here. I found Hunger of Crota and Fang of Ir yut this weekend, on top of Abyss Defiant earlier. I'm done with the Crota Raid as well.

When HoW hits i'm pretty much playing Bloodborne, DoA5 etc. So going to wait and see on that one.

yea, by the time HoW comes out, maybe i'll get back into it full swing but once Bloodborne comes out, that'll be my main game for a while.

Lnkn52

I would hope based on Luke's response that they would allow it but everything else in the games M.O. (aka gating anything that allows you to progress too fast) would point to their being some other currency you'll have to grind.

I'm sure by now, most serious players have a stockpile that would easily allow them to buy full sets day one, and I can't see Bungie allowing that unless there's some other thing in the way.

Don't understand why they want to punish players that love the game. It's so backwards.

Sofa King

Any idea if saving legenday engrams until after the next DLC drops will result in higher level gear? I have no needs ATM and have around a dozen armor engrams saved.

noomi

I feel like I should party up with nami at least once :)

I know so many of you guys, but have never had the pleasure of playing with you.

Namikaze1

I have checkpoint at Ir Yut HM, so we can skip the soloable parts for later, if anyone even needs those at this point.
I personally don't need any of the raid primaries but I'm not sure about the others. If no one got a problem with starting at Ir Yut, then we can just go straight for that. I don't have a problem with that.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So far since Reset, I've done

1 Crota's End Hard
2 Crota's End Normal
3 Nightfalls
3 Weeklies

Only remaining is 2 CE Hard + 3 VoG Hard
I'm done for the week!

Meh, getting a Normal CE group together is proving to be more difficult than I thought. Guess I'll go run my errands and hope for better luck this afternoon.

bitsurugi

So far since Reset, I've done

1 Crota's End Hard
2 Crota's End Normal
3 Nightfalls
3 Weeklies

Only remaining is 2 CE Hard + 3 VoG Hard
I'm done for the week!

Missing just 2 CE HM and 2 heroics. Done all 3 VoG and the 2nd week in a row no exotics at chest and/or Atheon... :/

Same for Crota & Ir Yut sadly. Need a buff in my luck!

kctrav

Neo Member
Anyone have room for a 26 Titan in their playgroup on PS4? I'm just looking for a few people to run with and do whatever. U.S. Central time. Feel free to friend me: KCTRAV

LiK

ass mats should not be in NF at all. been repeating this over and over. it's stupid. Bungie needs to change that.

Meh, getting a Normal CE group together is proving to be more difficult than I thought. Guess I'll go run my errands and hope for better luck this afternoon.

Hey man, I'm at work but I definitely want some normal crota kills tonight to start the week off! Looking to do it 3x. We can group up and find people if you're available and haven't done it yet

E92 M3

I don't think coins or engergy/shards should be part of the loot table. I'm okay with Plan C, sharded my 300 one last week.

Energies will always have a purpose and coins are used at Xur. Now with shards, that pisses me off eternally.

First Nightfall - Up for Anything
Second Nightfall - Don't Touch Me
Third Nightfall - 4th Horseman

The Gorgon chest gave me an Ice Breaker and the first Crota HM of the day gave me the Crux of Crota. So, 3 Exotic Shards and one Necrochasm. I'm ok with this.

Top Bottom