• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Steroyd

5mRuYgB.jpg

Oh baby, unflinching and piercing rounds, also dat RoF, if it has ambush scope it'd be perfect outside of the impact, but i don't care, dat RoF.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, I have to say, my motivation for playing these days is pretty low. Once you get everything you wanted, it's sometimes hard to log in and grind stuff out when you know it's all for naught come beginning of next month and when you already have everything you want. Maybe I'll try to get into PvP more or something. Or work on my backlog :)

LiK

Man, I have to say, my motivation for playing these days is pretty low. Once you get everything you wanted, it's sometimes hard to log in and grind stuff out when you know it's all for naught come beginning of next month and when you already have everything you want. Maybe I'll try to get into PvP more or something. Or work on my backlog :)

i'm only playing for Hawkmoon at this point. once that's done, i'm mainly doing PVP

Jinjo

Oh baby, unflinching and piercing rounds, also dat RoF, if it has ambush scope it'd be perfect outside of the impact, but i don't care, dat RoF.

Somewhere Zoba is rejoicing at the possibility of owning this gun lol.

So what did I miss guys? HoW content leaked/datamined?

Deku Tree

Awesome. I have a boy and a girl, as well. Daughter has me melt into pudding. My Son does the same with his Mom. It's amazing lol

I always thought it sounded nice to have one of each! You are telling me this is true. Glad your family sounds so happy! We feel that way with our Son and we are looking forward to that with our Daughter too!

oh yea, I know, you're one of the old guard on GAF.

i'm also impressed I never hear you with your kids. too many other daddies here get interrupted by their kids during a session all the time, lol

Well I use the Sony golds and I always play after my Son is asleep or sometimes when he's out of the house. When my son is around I am usually doing Daddy stuff or not playing Video games anyway. Maybe when he get's older he'll be doing his own thing but not yet. Also I have a separate second TV room where the PS4 and Wii U is set up.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Using Obsidian Mind in the abyss is just amazing. When I threw a Nova Bomb into a group of thralls, my super bar immediately went up to 99% again. Two seconds later, the next bomb was ready.

Psst... equip Bad Juju if you have it maxed out, look what happens next, you won't believe it!
Thralls hate him!

E92 M3

The worst part for me is stressing over things I want. Once I have it, logging in is a lot more joyful.

commish

i'm only playing for Hawkmoon at this point. once that's done, i'm mainly doing PVP

The only thing I don't have is the ghorn, so I guess I could still play for that. I haven't had it for the 90000 hours I've put into Destiny, so I don't really care about it much anymore.

PuMa

Yeah, I've been dipping back into DA:I more and more lately. Only so many hours I can spend going after #ForeverNoGhorn and #ForeverNoFatebringer

Nuszka

Vendor , crucible gear looks like old remade armour pieces, no new design to the weapons as well. Who am i kidding , will still catch em all.
Edit: crucible weapons look pretty cool.

Homeboyd

The only thing I don't have is the ghorn, so I guess I could still play for that. I haven't had it for the 90000 hours I've put into Destiny, so I don't really care about it much anymore.
But just think, 1 jellyhorn from the start would've meant you could've cleared the same amount of content in 3 or 4 hours vs the 90,000 it took without one. It's THAT good.

The TRUE timebreaker.

EL CUCO

if they were, they better be buffing the rest of the guns. so many useless Exotics.
Maybe that's the reason for delaying HoW till May. It's all speculation but it seems like they have their work cut out for them, if they want to right all the wrong on this game...and on 4 different platforms, I bet it's a pain in the arse.

Lnkn52

if they were, they better be buffing the rest of the guns. so many useless Exotics.

These past couple of weeklies have been disappointing. No exciting news about Weapon Buffs and/or changes that players have been wanting. It feels like they are stretching their updates to make the game feel worthy at a later time of the year, especially since a lot of new games are starting to release this month.

BTW, The Order looks so good right now. I've been checking out their interactive website. So HYPED!

noomi

:( you must go on!

Will you be joining us for 2 more hard raids tonight at 7PM EST?

I'm bummed that we'd only be getting 3 crucible maps, instead of the 4 that was one that other old presentation shot. Especially since we're getting 1 less strike.
My friend mentioned that since four have been datamined, and only one strike, that the fourth map will probably be a PS exclusive. You'll notice they didn't mention the Undying Mind in any of the cross platform The Dark Below promotional content.

My friend mentioned that since four have been datamined, and only one strike, that the fourth map will probably be a PS exclusive. You'll notice they didn't mention the Undying Mind in any of the cross platform The Dark Below promotional content.
Oh duh. I've had this thought before myself. Not sure why I forgot.

Daemul

The new Vanguard and Crucible guns all suck. They found everything :lol

Edit: I haven't seen them all but doesn't look like we will get a good FB replacement.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG..._of_wolves_dlc_release_date_in_may_19/co9s1yc

Some more high impact Pulse rifles

mgs5bcdefk6u2t.gif

Even more amazing is that this Pulse Rifle actually has some impact...

Yup. I noticed that too. Could Bungie actually be listening...?

?????

High impact pulse rifles have been in the game since day 1....

commish

:( you must go on!

Will you be joining us for 2 more hard raids tonight at 7PM EST?

Our raid group is my main motivation to play :) I'll always still do that because we have a fun group. It's the logging in for anything else that I am having a harder time doing.

And yup, I'm good for 2 more raids at 7 tonight. Maybe you can share some of your exotic luck with me??? What did you get this morning, 3 exotics in an hour's time? :)

LiK

These past couple of weeklies have been disappointing. No exciting news about Weapon Buffs and/or changes that players have been wanting. It feels like they are stretching their updates to make the game feel worthy at a later time of the year, especially since a lot of new games are starting to release this month.

BTW, The Order looks so good right now. I've been checking out their interactive website. So HYPED!

yea, i'm getting bored with the game. Bungie should at least come up with new Bounties or increase the Vault space so gun collectors can keep looking forward to loot drops. But alas, none of that is happening atm.

Gonna just do all the weekly reset stuff and hope for a Hawkmoon but I'm taking a break the rest of the week. Need to catch up on a bunch of games. Already started up Dreamfall Chapters last night finally. I backed the game and didn't get around to playing it until now.

Ambitious

First Dead Orbit package: Dead Orbit emblem
Second Dead Orbit package: The other Dead Orbit emblem. And Titan gloves I don't need.
Third Dead Orbit package: I can't be arsed to do the bounties a third time. Maybe tomorrow.

Namikaze1

Goddamn. The Crucible weapons look great. Looks like I'm gonna have to hit the crucible marks cap across all three. I already have 6 Crucible commendations from leveling up factions.

noomi

I would like to jump in that wagon if there is space?!

I think we might actually be full now, but if we need someone around that time (7PM EST) I'll let you know, whats your psn?

Our raid group is my main motivation to play :) I'll always still do that because we have a fun group. It's the logging in for anything else that I am having a harder time doing.

And yup, I'm good for 2 more raids at 7 tonight. Maybe you can share some of your exotic luck with me??? What did you get this morning, 3 exotics in an hour's time? :)

Glad to hear it man, yeah we have a pretty kick ass group. You guys are my destiny bros!

This morning was a decent exotic morning for me, sadly all dupes. Icebreaker, last word from gorgon chest and universal remote from deathsinger. Still have 9 exotic chances to go tonight though :D

Fingers crossed for that.... thing I'm always bitching about.

Sigh, guess we are really gonna have to wait for Destiny 2 to get actual new guns huh?

I think I'm tired of grinding for perks. It's just gonna be the exact same model with the same firing sound and reload animation.

Only thing that ever changes is the jumble of perks they come with at this point.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Goddamn. The Crucible weapons look great. Looks like I'm gonna have to hit the crucible marks cap across all three. I already have 6 Crucible commendations from leveling up factions.

Are they still going to be used in HoW to buy the new gear you think?

Steroyd

Random crucible matches are somehow balanced against me. My best Carry efforts are insufficient.

Someone posted a 57 kills vid earlier, and the team the guy was on only won by less than 2k points, Zoba constantly posted about his team losing despite getting about 8k points by himself, that can't be coincidence.

Top Bottom