• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Deku Tree

Edit: congrats for the kid :) I always enjoy kids :p and bloodborne is out March 24

Thanks! Yes we are excited!

BTW, the first "BB" in my post was a typo. I fixed it with an edit.

Sorry, I was specifically referring to the "already finished content" part of your post.

You should know that content isn't finished. Especially considering Crota's End isn't really finished... just like VoG isn't finished.

Sure it's not "finished" but it feels from the leaks like it could be released in March and they could be are delaying it for some reason not having to do with whether or not it is finished.

I wonder if "Comet" is getting a delay too. Why wait six months between TDB and HoW but then only four months after that for Comet?

Im around all day but would likevto do it soon, I have a buddy whod help so that would make us 3

Cool so 4 more needed for multiple Normal Crota kills. Starting soon as we have a full team. If anyone has a Crota cp they'd like to donate that'd be much appreciated.

1. grimlock33
2. Greenymac

The thing is though, the reason why there was so much outcry about base weapons and armour being made outdated so quickly, was because raid weapons and armour were much rarer drops. People hadn't reached level 30 or gotten many of the raid weapons by the time the TDB came out.

This, however, is not the case with TDB. Drop rates for raid armour and weapons has been increased, and many people have already collected everything, something which did not happen with the base game and VoG.

If Bungie wanted a 5 month gap, then they should have made drop rates similar to the base game and VoG, so that people would still have a reason to play.

A 5 month gap would be great. I probably have 5 exotics I want to level, still no auto rifle from the raid, nor a helmet with infuse. I'd love the chance to get all of that, AND be able to play with them before they become out classed by the new dlc. Even May may be too soon.

What I would like to see are some quality of life things before the dlc. More legendary drops so you can get excited about the chance of rolling a good legendary with fun perks. Larger vault. New bounties. Ass mat exchange. Armor breaking down into more class mats. Bug fixes. Custom play modes.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Well There is 1 new mode or maybe I just never seem this gun before Well there is a few months of very very thin content and with the majority of players
That I play regularly with already burnt out
ready to drop this game.

edit: maybe its also good for the burnt out people to regain their desires to play..but bloodborne..
More anime time!

because I have a second child due a few weeks earlier.

dekutreesproitut.jpg

I want to go to Croatia

How is Croatia this time of year???

Bottom of page repost...

Cool so 4 more needed for multiple Normal Crota kills. Starting soon as we have a full team. If anyone has a Crota cp they'd like to donate that'd be much appreciated.

1. grimlock33
2. Greenymac

Dave_6

Wow, I've only played this ~30 mins since I last played Friday night. Had to work on my car this weekend and had some TV to catch up on last night. Definitely ready to maybe get 3 NF and weeklies done tonight if all possible!

E92 M3

A 5 month gap would be great. I probably have 5 exotics I want to level, still no auto rifle from the raid, nor a helmet with infuse. I'd love the chance to get all of that, AND be able to play with them before they become out classed by the new dlc. Even May may be too soon.

What I would like to see are some quality of life things before tree dlc. More legendary drops so you can get excited about the chance of rolling a good legendary with fun perks. Larger vault. New bounties. Ass mat exchange. Armor breaking down into more class mats.

Quality of life changes are SO needed. So many little things they can do to bring back some life to the game. Things such as: No fucking shards from legendary engrams - they are already hard enough to get (for some), no shards from nightfall, vault upgrade of course, glimmer cap increase, material exchanges, hard mode patrol (give us a shit ton more enemies to kill), increase public event occurrences even more, separate PVP and PVE, weapon balances and more! Of course if only a skeleton crew are working on updating Destiny we won't see anything new for a while.

I'm not giving Bungie the benefit of doubt anymore. I expect those values to be final. Regarding not repeating the mistake of "vendor gear invalidating the efforts of raiders": We'll probably be able to trade in raid gear for HoW commendations in order to buy HoW vendor gear. Some shit like that.

You really think that armor is going to come with a base of 20 light again? Like it did for launch? As in 4 light lower than what we got for a base light value in Dark below?

It's placeholder.

realcZk

How do they unlock this stuff, is it already in the game? Looks like the new vendor gear is 39 light, wonder how that's going to work with CE gear.

LiK

I'm just the guy who read the reddit thread and posted it here... I'm not going to be playing a lot of video games in May
because I have a second child due a few weeks earlier.

whoa, congrats. you sound like you're a teen to me. didn't know you're a daddy.

Deku Tree

How do they unlock this stuff, is it already in the game? Looks like the new vendor gear is 39 light, wonder how that's going to work with CE gear.

Hundreds of new weapon, armor and gear; only 4 are viable.

How do you see 39 light? I only see that it starts at 18 light which itself seems weird since CE vendor gear starts at 24 light...

in any case Luke's comment was the most recent thing so possibly the 39 light will change...

realcZk

How do you see 39 light? I only see that it starts at 18 light which itself seems weird since CE vendor gear starts at 24 light...

in any case Luke's comment was the most recent thing so possibly the 39 light will change...

They might not change the light level, maybe just how we go about acquiring it. Might be easier for those with CE gear? Who knows.

lt519

I'm not giving Bungie the benefit of doubt anymore. I expect those values to be final. Regarding not repeating the mistake of "vendor gear invalidating the efforts of raiders": We'll probably be able to trade in raid gear for HoW commendations in order to buy HoW vendor gear. Some shit like that.

I mean they still have time to change it, that's the base game, which they decided didn't work. However, May is massively disappointing. Was already starting a hiatus today but shit I may not come back if there is nothing to do until May.

Deku Tree

whoa, congrats. you sound like you're a teen to me. didn't know you're a daddy.

Oh yeah. Thanks! We are excited. Boy and now a girl.

I hear that a lot actually about how I sound. I guess it's my voice and I like to joke around sometimes. :)
Take a look at my GAF join date BTW.

First Nightfall run on my new alt and I got the Gjallerhorn!!

(First Nightfall on my main a few weeks ago I got the Hawkmoon. NF RNGesus has taken pity on me :p)

LiK

I hear that a lot actually about how I sound. I guess it's my voice and I like to joke around sometimes. :)

oh yea, I know, you're one of the old guard on GAF.

i'm also impressed I never hear you with your kids. too many other daddies here get interrupted by their kids during a session all the time, lol

EL CUCO

Awesome. I have a boy and a girl, as well. Daughter has me melt into pudding. My Son does the same with his Mom. It's amazing lol

I am going to buy both of those!

BTW did anyone find any 2.0 commendations in the data mine?

Anyone know the trick they are using to access all of this stuff?

Haven't heard anything yet. Best to be prepared and have all your toons just shy of faction level and a full set of completed bounties on release day.

E92 M3

Haven't heard anything yet. Best to be prepared and have all your toons just shy of faction level and a full set of completed bounties on release day.

Bungie is evolving their DLC approach - let's see where we go. Mined data is very old and we may end up with something different.

PuMa

Awesome. I have a boy and a girl, as well. Daughter has me melt into pudding. My Son does the same with his Mom. It's amazing lol

I have two girls on the way. Soo...that should be fun. Won't be able to play much Destiny over the summer.

Top Bottom