• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWood12

Thanks Boguester, Shem, Grief, and the rest! 2 first try kills, plus a first try Atheon. T-44 getting gjallarhorn, crux, and a helmet in one drop was incredible!

ANYONE UP FOR SOME CROTA TONIGHT

I would like to crota

I can bring a 30 light titan who casts fist

I love you sorry for forsaking you before Destiny

grief

Thanks Boguester, Shem, Grief, and the rest! 2 first try kills, plus a first try Atheon. T-44 getting gjallarhorn, crux, and a helmet in one drop was incredible!

Agreed, I've never had Crota HM go that well for me before! Thanks a lot everyone!

I also got a Crux and now I'm kinda wondering what is left for me to do in this game besides chasing after a Gjallerhorn. I've really come a long way since I was asking people to help carry me through things in January when I couldn't even do a raid to basically having nearly complete raid weapons and 2 maxed out 32 characters (minus another week of shard collecting).

Xenozephyr

Neo Member
Anyone want to run a full normal Crota raid and possibly Vault of Glass?

Room for 4 more:

1. ZW33
2. UnstabIeH2o

Hey, are you still looking for more members? Myself, a 31 lock and a friend, 31 titan are looking to do Crota's End for the first time. We both have mics.

Cool, I'm sure he's putting a tribute together right now.

Yeah, I gave up on Gjallarhorn before that. So I thought I was just going to get materials...... then I lost my damn mind. I'm 25 years old, but I felt like I was 7 again when I beat Sephiroth for the first time.

uU1FhjL.jpg

I recorded the video but sadly it won't save the chat audio since Xion would have had to change the setting in advance. :(

But it was still extremely entertaining to hear your excitement! :)

Fun times for sure!

Sorry for being grumpy when we scrubbed up Normal Atheon, it hurts me deep inside to scrub that encounter, lol. Just ask Phaethon who I yelled at the other week for scrubbing hard then trying to make excuses for his scrubiosity :p

Xion385

uU1FhjL.jpg

I recorded the video but sadly it won't save the chat audio since Xion would have had to change the setting in advance. :(

But it was still extremely entertaining to hear your excitement! :)
Thanks man. It was genuine excitement. I'm leveling up this bad boy Asap!

Raid with Drizzay, Ghorns rain like mana from heaven for his fireteam members.

Lol apparently. Probably just because I play so much and especially running Scrota sword where exotics can drop after each kill, but I've seen a ton of Horns drop, including lots of first timers. T-44 got his second Horn tonight so that was two horns in my groups this evening.

I've got 3 maxed 331s and another 2 with WPack rounds unlocked. So at least I treat my horns with respect, only the most recent drop is un leveled.

You monster. You don't deserve it. :p
I know, got gjallarhorn #4 sitting in my vault :p I would trade them to any dgaffers that still needs a gjallarhorn but nonetheless there is no trading.

I'll be around if you still want to do it. Next kill is lucky #200 CE clear.

Disclaimer: don't care if this is a triple post or not. You had your chance to combo break DGAF. (Edit: just as I suspected).
Ahh I believe dgaf is doing something called "sleep" which is foreign to us :p

10 pages for 50 ppp or 5 pages for 100 ppp in less than a day is pretty good IMO.

o_O what is this black magic you speak of...

I'm trying to stop making efficient multi quote posts, and just overall lowering my average post quality to pick up the slack.
Its something about resting in a bed, closing your eyes and waking up when its bright outside again. I cant comprehend it ┐('~`;)┌

I'll be around if you still want to do it. Next kill is lucky #200 CE clear.

Disclaimer: don't care if this is a triple post or not. You had your chance to combo break DGAF. (Edit: just as I suspected).

I'm still around, ready to go anytime. Do you think we can get enough people to run it?

I have been MIA since the 30th of December.

I played Destiny on the XboxONE. Got a PS4 for Christmas, picked up Destiny for it and was about to jump in and be part of PS4 Destiny GAF...

Some asshole breaks into my house, steals all my electronics and bounces. I get home, sad pandas and have to deal with all sorts of crap. Note to everyone, keep receipts take pictures of all your shit and document anything you would ever want to replace, insurance companies are a bloody nightmare otherwise.

Between horrible deadlines at work (Stay the hell out of niche IT), a rather horrible divorce, and just having a blast with my daughter I never really replaced anything that was stolen. Long story short I am getting my own place away from all the madness this weekend. Sorry for the stupidly long rather horrible explanation of why I have not been on Destiny.

So I have a few questions...

Does Destiny PS4 GAF still regularly do shit?
Did Nami survive Skydiving?
Math still catch shit from everyone?

More importantly... After I level up (Currently at 15) Would anyone mind going and doing actual shit like Crota with me? I know by this time it is old hat, but damn I want to at least do it on Hard Mode (was not out when before everything hit the fan)

I can handle pick up groups and stupid shit, I just want to chill and run Crota Hard at least once with GAF. PSN ID: CthulhuSars.

bosseye

Raid with Drizzay, Ghorns rain like mana from heaven for his fireteam members.

Heh, not that I want him to think thats all he's good for and I'm just using him for loot (honest) but I do want to Raid with Drizzay as the loot seems to be off the charts for his fireteams. He's on my friendslist now though, time to sidle closer and smile winningly ;)

bosseye

Also new OT, new luck. OT 18 was not a great one for me loot wise, summed up by trying to get 5 strange coins so that I could buy red Death. normally they drop like confetti in the course of play from blue engrams, not a single one dropped in the time I had available (maybe 5hours or so) so no Red Death for me.

Come on lucky OT 19.

Heh, not that I want him to think thats all he's good for and I'm just using him for loot (honest) but I do want to Raid with Drizzay as the loot seems to be off the charts for his fireteams. He's on my friendslist now though, time to sidle closer and smile winningly ;)

All good. I'm totally down to bust Atheon in the mouth as well. As long as we can get a group of six.
So for Crota's End Hard Mode..we have...

1) Boguester, the swordbearer that
blame the gltiches for his scrubbiness :p
2) rawr, the swordbearer that
breaks my controller and still abuse the heavy ammo gltich when I have 650 heavy ammo packs then dies to his own scrub faults and causes everyone to wait a few seconds AGAIN!
3) ShaperofStories
4) bosseye (?)
5)
6)

So for Crota's End Hard Mode..we have...

1) Boguester, the swordbearer that
blame the gltiches for his scrubbiness :p
2) rawr, the swordbearer that
breaks my controller and still abuse the heavy ammo gltich when I have 650 heavy ammo packs then dies to his own scrub faults and causes everyone to wait a few seconds AGAIN!
3) ShaperofStories
4) bosseye (?)
5)
6)
I am available. PSN Zyzomys level 31 with mic

Shito

Congrats Xion!
I know the feeling, got my first one last Friday. :)

Congrats on dat ballerhorn! Lets see if you can beat Unknown, he manage to fully level up his ballerhorn within ~6 hours :p
I had mine fully levelled up by Sunday, so it took me 2 days.
Saturday night, after doing two days worth of bounties on my 3 characters, and coming to the last bubble left, I realised I had a RL telemetry sitting in my vault...
... And then, I saw that Xur was selling RL telemetries...
Could have been much quicker, but oh well. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom