• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Dear Bungie,

Can you give us the option to boot someone if they stay idling for say 3-5 minutes? I'm tired of having some random stay behind while me and the other guy do all the work. Only once we reach the boss does said random suddenly helps out.

Whats the easiest way to look up what I have left to do to get guardian lord?

I think i've got flawless raider left to go and some pop stuff but the question is what stuff haha

Sullichin

Dear Bungie,

Can you give us the option to boot someone if they stay idling for say 3-5 minutes? I'm tired of having some random stay behind while me and the other guy do all the work. Only once we reach the boss does said random suddenly helps out.

There is some randomness to the idle timers in this game. I know this from falling asleep at my desk playing it.. several times. But anyone doing that in a strike is probably moving just enough to stay not afk

RemiLP

So whats gafs verdict on the new raid primarys? Better then vog weapons?

I just got word of crota and abyss defiant. Guess word of crota is better then AE, but voc seems better than abyss.

Namikaze1

I just got word of crota and abyss defiant. Guess word of crota is better then AE, but voc seems better than abyss.
Corrective Measure > Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota > Hezen
Black Hammer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Praedyth's Revenge
Abyss Defiant >>>> Atheon's Epilogue
Found Verdict > Swordbreaker
Light of the Abyss = Praectorian Foil (they're both good in my opinion)
Oversoul Edict >>>> Praedyth's Timepiece
Fatebringer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Word of Crota

Overall
Fatebringer>>>>Black Hammer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

noomi

I'm sorry noomi.

I'm so sorry Noomi :-(

How about BLOODGAF?

It's ok guys, I still <3 you, BLOODGAF is definitely my favorite though :D

Black Hammer is the best, followed by hunger of crota, and the fang. Honestly, all the weapon are pretty good. Better than VoG.... hmm tough call, really personal opinion. To me nothing will ever beat the fatebringer and vision of confluence though...

E92 M3

Corrective Measure > Song of Ir Yut
Hunger of Crota > Hezen
Black Hammer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Praedyth's Revenge
Abyss Defiant >>>> Atheon's Epilogue
Found Verdict > Swordbreaker
Light of the Abyss = Praectorian Foil (they're both good in my opinion)
Oversoul Edict >>>> Praedyth's Timepiece
Fatebringer >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Word of Crota

Overall
Fatebringer>>>>Black Hammer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

It's funny, I spent months chasing Fatebringer and use WoC of more. Something about it has me captivated. That said, I still love Fatebringer it's not my primary constantly. Currently feel like a heretic.

Sullichin

It's funny, I spent months chasing Fatebringer and use WoC of more. Something about it has me captivated. That said, I still love Fatebringer it's not my primary constantly. Currently feel like a heretic.
I really like the fast ADS and rate of fire on Word of Crota. Explosive rounds are also really good. Did they get buffed a couple of patches ago? Before WOC I hadn't messed with explosive rounds for months before and I don't remember it being good at all then.

Namikaze1

Fucking game kicked me to main screen while joining Deku.

I think that's the best one so far. Unless there is some other meaning for Hawkmoon or another group that has the same idea and we get mixed with the wrong crowd.
BLOODGAF will most likely be the watchword for everyone in BBGAF to use. HAWKMOON should be a secondary watchword for us DestinyGAF to use.

Namikaze1

Thanks, Deku!

And with my third daily done, I'm off. Need to finish the Buu Saga. I should be done watching it in 2-3 hours. Got like 10-12 episodes left.

noomi

I still like HAWKMOON

I think that's the best one so far. Unless there is some other meaning for Hawkmoon or another group that has the same idea and we get mixed with the wrong crowd.

Best one so far.

Yup, separates BBDGAF from BBGAF

HAWKMOON it is then....

twitchy.gif

Like any weapon comparison, you have to consider PvE vs PvP for VoG and CE weapons. BHam is the best PVE sniper in the game but P's Revenge is a much better PvP sniper, Light Abyss is great for PvP whereas PFoil is a beastly PvE fusion especially in VoG, etc. Overall I still give the nod to the VoG arsenal because they feel so irreplaceable in VoG.

BHam and FBringer are the top two guns overall, and there's a lot to like about each set.

Were you looking for the Templar checkpoint Drizzay?

Normal Templar, if you had it? I'm probably the only goof who wants NM instead of HM.

E92 M3

I really like the fast ADS and rate of fire on Word of Crota. Explosive rounds are also really good. Did they get buffed a couple of patches ago? Before WOC I hadn't messed with explosive rounds for months before and I don't remember it being good at all then.

No idea lol. I use the perk to upgrade range.

ich00

I didn't start using the explosive rounds until recently when someone here pointed out how good they seemed to work with the Word. That being said fatebringer is still my favorite legendary hand cannon, word being a close second.

Shito

*googles HAWKMOON*

Well, apparently it also is an old american role playing game, that was made popular in France (I'm French and I've never heard of it).
We should be fine, I say, and even if it gets us some unintended people, they will probably come from Destiny, so they already have acquired taste. ^^

I didn't start using the explosive rounds until recently when someone here pointed out how good they seemed to work with the Word. That being said fatebringer is still my favorite legendary hand cannon, word being a close second.

Tdyk will always have a special place in my heart
Cant believe i dismantled it

rNilla

I'll use NILLAGAF to play with other Nilla Wafer connoisseurs from the Vanilla Wafer OT
this does not exist

Tdyk will always have a special place in my heart
Cant believe i dismantled it

Same here. My TDYK got me through my first raid. I wanted to keep it, but just completely ran out of vault space. If the app had been introduced earlier, I might still have it. Same with the stranger's rifle...

Nuszka

HAWKMOON it is then....

twitchy.gif

Let me get this straight , Hawkmoon will be the watchword for Destiny players wanting to play Bloodborne lol makes sense. Just do not get your hopes up for a lot of coop as it seems at the time being FS have limited it - it will use up a currency - Insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom