• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
OzIKcNz.jpg

Spreadsheet is up! Quote this post to see the link.

Xbox One players, feel free to add yourself/edit your information. Let's keep this thing in rotation, at least until FyreWulff gets us something better. If you have any questions/comments, send me a PM.

OzIKcNz.jpg

Xbox One players, feel free to add yourself/edit your information. Let's keep this thing in rotation, at least until FyreWulff gets us something better. If you have any questions/comments, send me a PM.
Ok I may have added myself?

Not sure how these work, I may also have added sheet by accident. Can't sort out the link properly on my phone.

blazeuk

I was going to mention this. I had some really erratic behavior with my BH on the Devil Walker during the Weekly I ran this morning. It was so bad I actually had to pop a synth!

Unfortunate to hear that it wasn't a strange isolated incident.

Yep, had the same problem with the weeklies I ran today, thought it was maybe just lag or something causing it but that seems to confirm they've messed something up with it.

phen0m24

Well, at least I'm in good company with my madness. Might recruit my Nephew who has gotten into Destiny lately to help me grind out to 20.

Fortunately, my son is playing on 360, and has a character at 31 already
I think
. :)

The true reason why HoW has no raid? Blame firehawk12. We were promised
lesbian Bears as the next raid boss by Dev on this very forum!

hi rawr! did you just drive by
lesbian Bears
?

I think its time for an intervention

In before the
gao gao

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
so sleepy ;_; probably should've skipped those rumble matches last night. I definitely like the crucible changes though, for the record.

I hope I don't nap through the newbie raid :eek:

hot damn

Don't nap!

I haven't done VoG. D:

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
OzIKcNz.jpg

Spreadsheet is up! Quote this post to see the link.

Sweeeeet. I don't read this thread often (precisely because there's so few people here I can actually play with) so I don't know who's behind this effort, but I really appreciate it! I want to have a more substantial DestinyGAF community for XB1 players.

lcd

I have been reading these OT's for months, but only applied/been approved for GAF membership recently. I've been playing since September but have never attempted VOG and only played up to the bridge in CE to get armour. That being said I'm looking to join up with a group/individuals who don't mind helping me learn the mechanics/techniques of the raids. Currently have two Warlocks that share Lvl32 armor and a Lvl31 Hunter.

Thanks!

GhaleonEB

I was about to edit the Xbone post from BB into the second post, but saw he took care of it in the 3rd post of the thread. Good enough for now! Please park it in the OP of the next thread so we can help our XBone brethren get together.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Q: How/Where do you get Exotic faction class items?

I have been reading these OT's for months, but only applied/been approved for GAF membership recently. I've been playing since September but have never attempted VOG and only played up to the bridge in CE to get armour. That being said I'm looking to join up with a group/individuals who don't mind helping me learn the mechanics/techniques of the raids. Currently have two Warlocks that share Lvl32 armor and a Lvl31 Hunter.

Thanks!

welcome aboard! feel free to join groups or form one. need help just ask. were always happy to help

Q: How/Where do you get Exotic faction class items?

they do not exsist yet......
however this has been a rumor floating around since the game came out. I would be shocked of they ever did come out.

noomi

Thanks!

I assume you are on xbox then? Hawkian does weekly raids for new players, but that's on the PS4, maybe someone could organize an xbox new player raid run?

BiGBoSSMk23

welcome aboard! feel free to join groups or form one. need help just ask. were always happy to help

they do not exsist yet......
however this has been a rumor floating around since the game came out. I would be shocked of they ever did come out.

There aren't any. Weapons and armor only

b-b-b-b-but ... :(

bac68103-8c9d-4995-864e-54fcd5ad0e34.PNG

BiGBoSSMk23

Faction Vendors sell class items for Marks. The coolest are sold by the Speaker for Motes of Light :)

I swear I've never seen that mark and I've been sucking the Cult's dick since I hit level 20...

BiGBoSSMk23

But if that one specifically does exist even if it's not an exotic... where is it then?

I did purchase the ones from the speaker, the one with the symbol Zavala has on his shoulder plate. But he doesn't sell faction items, does he?

I swear I've never seen that mark and I've been sucking the Cult's dick since I hit level 20...
There are exotic class items that were datamined but there is no way to currently get them. They could be added in something for HoW or something in the future, but for now there's nothing.

Impala26

There are exotic class items that were datamined but there is no way to currently get them. They could be added in something for HoW or something in the future, but for now there's nothing.

It sucks because from what I've seen the faction class items are pretty "meh"

Oh well, back to wearing them only when turning bounties in.

But if that one specifically does exist even if it's not an exotic... where is it then?

I did purchase the ones from the speaker, the one with the symbol Zavala has on his shoulder plate. But he doesn't sell faction items, does he?
The Speaker doesn't sell Class Items from the Faction vendors like Future War Cult. You have to specifically go to those vendors and purchase one of their class items. You can be awarded one as you get your Vanguard packages, but they are a rare get.

Also, be aware that once you equip a Faction class item, all experience will go toward them and not the generic Vanguard rank up. If you don't play PvP, it's kind of worthless since you need to gain Crucible marks to purchase any weapons (or armor, I think). You'll still get random rewards based on whatever faction you choose as you rank up, but if you're looking to purchase a FWC weapon, you'll have to play Crucible to get it. I don't play PvP, so that stuff is worthless to me.

noomi

Here's my two:

Destiny |OT20| HoW The Bungie Stole Raidmas
Destiny |OT20| 3 Men Enter, 3 Don't

I'm not too good with these :(

BiGBoSSMk23

The Speaker doesn't sell Class Items from the Faction vendors like Future War Cult. You have to specifically go to those vendors and purchase one of their class items. You can be awarded one as you get your Vanguard packages, but they are a rare get.

Also, be aware that once you equip a Faction class item, all experience will go toward them and not the generic Vanguard rank up. If you don't play PvP, it's kind of worthless since you need to gain Crucible marks to purchase any weapons (or armor, I think). You'll still get random rewards based on whatever faction you choose as you rank up, but if you're looking to purchase a FWC weapon, you'll have to play Crucible to get it. I don't play PvP, so that stuff is worthless to me.

Not worthless to me. :p

I really want that one in the picture above though, because all Faction Titan marks are pretty skimpy compared to even Uncommon ones you can get on patrol.

Homeboyd

No, I think it's basically a caveman version of "How come there is no raid?"

The comma screws it up.
Yeah, that's the second version of the line I posted. The comma is there for the first version. I think it works both ways, but if you take the comma out, the first version doesn't work anymore. I.. we're getting a little off track here so I'll just stop lol

BiGBoSSMk23

"Passion and patience in equal measure will open the unlimited way."

Well... played... sir...

Seriously, though; what a mystery. There's mentions of this item all over google, yet none of them lead to clues of it actually existing. The name doesn't sound made up as The Cult belongs to some other group called The Inner Circle... Bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom