• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
b-b-b-b-but ... :(

bac68103-8c9d-4995-864e-54fcd5ad0e34.PNG
b-b-b-b-but ... towel?
sorry, i couldn't resist

noomi

Any Xur wishlists for tomorrow?

Mine:
- Shotgun Telemetry for 4th Horseman & Invective
- Auto Rifle Telemetry for the Suros

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
b-b-b-b-but ... towel?
sorry, i couldn't resist

I'd dry myself with that towel... >_>

Edit: Not that I'm wet for the Cult or anything... *wink wink*

I'm so sorry

CLBridges

Almost forgot I had almost fully maxed my 4th Horseman a while back (one node missing). That shotty is hilarious in PVE, talk about melting enemies. Thanks Bungie for restoring this weapon, it's fun to use.

Kalamari

Mine:

I need a IB upgrade, and a Skullfort upgrade, and Thunderlord would be nice. Or Ghorn, but we all know that will never happen.

noomi

Does my wishlist have to be based in reality?

You mean like if he will bring the yolohorn? A man can dream can't he?

Almost forgot I had almost fully maxed my 4th Horseman a while back (one node missing). That shotty is hilarious in PVE, talk about melting enemies. Thanks Bungie for restoring this weapon, it's fun to use.

What exactly was changed with the 4th Horseman after the latest patch that makes it so good now?

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

Mine:

I'll always wish that he'll sell the ballerhorn. I have it, but it's the holy grail for nearly everyone who doesn't.

Yeah it's pretty good. Definitely fun to use.

Daemul

8 months and faction shaders still haven't been added back to to faction vendor stock.

This is some bullshit, I ain't grinding rep for that shit.

noomi

Oh, today is Thursday. I wonder what kind of update - probably just more hype.

Oh snap! I completely forgot about it, with all the news & updates we've received this week it totally slipped my mind haha.

Will most likely go over patch details, and cover a bit of HoW schedule and content.

E92 M3

please buy our DLC

That's almost every update ;P

So we heard you want that 365 Fatebringer. That will be $20 sir.

I am actually almost tempted for 365 VOG gear. Would probably pay $15 in a vacuum for it lol.

1. Cure cancer
2. Bring the Horn
3. End world hunger

* please note that #1 and #2 are interchangeable.

Unfortunately, cancer is a very abstract beast to just be cured. Just way too much variability. That said, we are getting better with targeted therapy using antibodies and such. Still a lot of work left, but harnessing the immune system is definitely the future!

Unfortunately, cancer is a very abstract beast to just be cured. Just way too much variability. That said, we are getting better with targeted therapy using antibodies and such. Still a lot of work left, but harnessing the immune system is definitely the future!
Off topic but yeah I def agree with you. The immune system is one of my favorite topics.

Axoman

Praxic Fire. I'm one of the idiots that didn't buy it a month ago because I didn't have a Warlock.

I bought one when Xur sold it. I got my first dropped one from Nightfall this week and it has a great roll. Maxes out at 168 DISC, I think I've read 170 is the current max?

Well... played... sir...

Seriously, though; what a mystery. There's mentions of this item all over google, yet none of them lead to clues of it actually existing. The name doesn't sound made up as The Cult belongs to some other group called The Inner Circle... Bummer.

Its one of the exotic faction items that haven't been released. This video is an overview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVarSXxG4qc

And here it is in this collage of datamined TDB exotics that came out before TDB was released:

10523159_673139552805435_4476504559350632714_n.png

You will play it, and you will like it. And you will also throw your money at more DLC!

Actually I am cautiously optimistic.

DGAF makes Destiny great, the game itself is a mere connection point for fun.

Yeah DGAF is the only reason I still play. Already own every exotic in the game as of now. DGAF is <3 GAF community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom