• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

On it...

soul-glo-o.gif

LET YOUR HYPE SHOOOOWWWW

Ji66a-Man

I just realized that we got through all our raids without any interruptions from people thinking DeathJr was giving out CPs while we were changing characters. I guess last week's warning actually worked.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been this excited for a release since Destiny itself came out.

Comet is going to crush us.
Yeah, HoW is already one of my most anticipated gaming releases of the year. PoE looks so fun, and ToO looks great, too. I didn't think Destiny would be able to suck me back in so hard, but here I am.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yeah, HoW is already one of my most anticipated gaming releases of the year. PoE looks so fun, and ToO looks great, too. I didn't think Destiny would be able to suck me back in so hard, but here I am.

I once thought like you. I was wrong. Now I just call life a game and Destiny life. Still, less permanent damage than heroin.

spyder_ur

I will be pleasantly surprised if this is actually up in less than 10 minutes. The tweet at 11:40 EST saying "two hours" had me concerned.

Zoidberg

Are we going to get booted and have to come back, or will something get pushed in the background? Login servers might get vaporized with that many people logging back in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom