• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atone13

Almost time, very exciting! If anyone has an open spot for starting off the xpac I'd love a group to go through it with. Otherwise anyone else who may not have a group yet, feel free to add atone1382 on psn and get into it.

Wilde

I appreciate it. No one deserves it more than you, bro. I'll keep my fingers crossed and rub my rabbit's foot.

Thanks man!

I really though I might get it today! I even went to such drastic measures as sacrificing the Fatebringer that dropped right before (my 4th), in an attempt to appease RNGesus, but he decided that gesture was only worth 3 ascendant shards...

Without a doubt, man! First time I join you to get the chest and I get Hawkmoon. Others got it as well in less than a week! You bless us with your presence, Rules The Barbarian! XD

Congrats WheelHoss!

I even named my guild 'Give Hawkmoon plx' and i still can't even get one in that group.... damn you RNJesus

Thanks man!

I really though I might get it today! I even went to such drastic measures as sacrificing the Fatebringer that dropped right before (my 4th), in an attempt to appease RNGesus, but he decided that gesture was only worth 3 ascendant shards...

LOL. I've tried everything with that chest. Shooting it. 'Nading it. Doing synchronized dances with Ruthless next to it. Nothing.

Then today I just run right up to it and open it with an iron will that was screaming Hawkmoon. And it worked!

vctor182

A page is NOTHING to this thread right now

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Out 1

LOL. I've tried everything with that chest. Shooting it. 'Nading it. Doing synchronized dances with Ruthless next to it. Nothing.

Then today I just run right up to it and open it with an iron will that was screaming Hawkmoon. And it worked!
Congrats! I will never forget my first
exotic

Wilde

Well, I do do have two primary legendary engrams waiting to be decrypted, 13 cryptarch packages ready to decrypt now, and will probably get another 5-10 cryptarch packages by turning in all these blue engrams, so MAYBE my Hawkmoon is in there somewhere!

I owe it all to Ruthless. Seriously, what would we all do without his generosity and patience?

I was literally screaming like an idiot. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's ears!

I'm sure Ruthless is used to it by now, I did the same thing!

I even named my guild 'Give Hawkmoon plx' and i still can't even get one in that group.... damn you RNJesus

Forget RNGeebus, just enjoy yourself and one day you'll have a nice surprise!

Oh shit, I have to stop playing Witcher 3 now, don't I?

Hedera

First thing I gonna do is some inventory management. Not that I really want to but things are chaotic with all these engrams.

Also going to ascend some exotics of course. I have glimmer for days, need to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom