• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is moving super fast but for those lurking at work, the new nightfall/heroic does NOT require anything done first to unlock. You can run it straight up when logging in, and should be one of the first things done for the XP/rep bonus. You will want to clean up your inventory slightly though to make sure you actually get any loot that drops.

Drops should go to the postmaster if your inventory is full and overwrite anything already there, but may as well clear up 3-4 slots in it to be safe. I made sure I had 2 free slots in postmaster and turned in 10 or so engrams so I can have some free breathing room.

The reef social space is also pretty tiny, its basically 1 giant room.

Did anyone collect the queens blessing package yet? What is it?

RdN

Just lost connection, Anteater error.

Before that, I decrypted all my Char 1 engrams. Got a new Rocket Launcher (The Fear) and a Mida Multi Tool.

No new armor.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be on at around 2:30pm Pacific if anyone wants to party up. I wanna cruise through the story missions as quickly as possible and then play a ton of PoE. :-D :-D So stoked.

Rehsa

Thread is moving super fast but for those lurking at work, the new nightfall/heroic does NOT require anything done first to unlock. You can run it straight up when logging in, and should be one of the first things done for the XP/rep bonus. You will want to clean up your inventory slightly though to make sure you actually get any loot that drops.

Drops should go to the postmaster if your inventory is full and overwrite anything already there, but may as well clear up 3-4 slots in it to be safe. I made sure I had 2 free slots in postmaster and turned in 10 or so engrams so I can have some free breathing room.

The reef social space is also pretty tiny, its basically 1 giant room.

Nice glad you don't have to unlock it first

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
you can ascend everything and theres bounties and you can do the nightfall and theres a quest just to meet everybody and aaah brain aneurysm!

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Ascending a completely unupgraded Exotic puts it at base 36 light, all its bubbles still waiting to be filled in. Stands to reason you can do it at any point along the upgrade path.

GhaleonEB

Wow, the Nightfall is unlocked right away. That would be one hell of a way to experience the new strike.

I'm so not going to do that. :lol

Hey what's up everybody, by buddy (who is not on Neogaf) is doing the story missions by himself so if anyone wants to join up, send him a message.

PSN: Kazketin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom