• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
All my Engrams turned into shit I already used to scrap, even though it couldn't decrypt? Worst tease ever. Also Wicked got two Treasure Keys as gifts from Petra and I got 10 Spirit Bloom. Fuck off.

PuMa

giphy.gif

Man the loot drops are insane right now.

And I didn't know we would be able to ascend everything! I though it was just IB and raid gear. I'm super excited about that tidbit.

Cruxist

Ughhhhhhh... Wooooooork.

I suppose there's consolation since they just gave us Friday off. But mannnnnn.... DLC drops are so hype!

Good luck, guardians!

Frenden

Banned
The factions-just-under-ranking-up trick worked. Full set of new gear (thrice over) for my Warlock. On to the other two characters...

Wow, the Nightfall is unlocked right away. That would be one hell of a way to experience the new strike.

I'm so not going to do that. :lol

It has the brawler modifier, though. This is going to be so much fun.

Got some cool looking gear for my Warlock already. That horned helmet is badass.

Also some neat looking guns. I haven't even touched the story yet. :lol

Wallach

My engram results:

- Pacifier X machine gun (Void) w/ Counterbalance, Injection Mold and Rangefinder (hoooo)

- Exodus Plan RS/1 rocket launcher (Solar) w/ Battle Runner, Speed Reload and Grenades & Horseshoes (meh, okay)

- Vindicator XI assault rifle w/ Icarus, Extended Mag/Flared Magwell and Persistance (meh, may reforge someday to see how Focused Fire does on lower impact ARs)

- The Last Word (hooooo)

- Command Type 0 Helm (Titan, Disc/Str) w/ grenade distance and grenade CD on orb pickup (nice)

- Command Custom Gloves (Titan, Int/Str) w/ AR reload speed and melee attack speed (meh - maybe someday)

- Holborn's Host Mark (Titan Mark)

Can't complain about those results whatsoever, even though I am not much of a HC fan.

On a side note, did anyone take notice of what was in the package you get when first arriving at the reef? Was that what awarded the emblem? I didn't pay much attention because I thought it was going to the Postmaster, but I didn't see it go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom