• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I just decrypted a Dead Light Cover for my hunter. It's a reskin of the Rustburner... It even showed me that name when I first decrypted it. :lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
My engram results:

- Pacifier X machine gun (Void) w/ Counterbalance, Injection Mold and Rangefinder (hoooo)

- Exodus Plan RS/1 rocket launcher (Solar) w/ Battle Runner, Speed Reload and Grenades & Horseshoes (meh, okay)

- Vindicator XI assault rifle w/ Icarus, Extended Mag/Flared Magwell and Persistance (meh, may reforge someday to see how Focused Fire does on lower impact ARs)

- The Last Word (hooooo)

- Command Type 0 Helm (Titan, Disc/Str) w/ grenade distance and grenade CD on orb pickup (nice)

- Command Custom Gloves (Titan, Int/Str) w/ AR reload speed and melee attack speed (meh - maybe someday)

- Holborn's Host Mark (Titan Mark)

Can't complain about those results whatsoever, even though I am not much of a HC fan.
Damn nice.
On a side note, did anyone take notice of what was in the package you get when first arriving at the reef? Was that what awarded the emblem? I didn't pay much attention because I thought it was going to the Postmaster, but I didn't see it go there.
She gave me a treasure key!

GhaleonEB

It has the brawler modifier, though. This is going to be so much fun.

Got some cool looking gear for my Warlock already. That horned helmet is badass.

Also some neat looking guns. I haven't even touched the story yet. :lol

Oh, sweet. That was on my wish-list - adding the new modifiers to the weekly strikes. Awesome!

Looking forward to Brawler and Lightswitch being paired. Talk about high risk, high reward.

CLBridges

Had to close Destiny completely and relaunch for DLC to take effect, nice little cinematic b/f heading to the Reef. Already have a few DLC items from all those engrams and from here just going to take my time with the content.

BondFancy

tHC3x4n.jpg

This gun feels awesome!

NinjaBoiX

I just reached level 20 and suddenly feel a bit lost! I read the levelling guide in the OP but if anything that just muddied the waters further.

What should I be doing now? Not in terms of playing the game, but in terms of gear and such.

Also, what do the Bonds do? What difference does it make to lock/unlock it?

Thanks!

ethomaz

Banned
The best strike evaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Bungie outdid them again.

I got the Aries helmet... yeap... the ram one.

BTW. Bring your Sunsinger because the Nightfall is pretty hard.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I just reached level 20 and suddenly feel a bit lost! I read the levelling guide in the OP but if anything that just muddied the waters further.

What should I be doing now? Not in terms of playing the game, but in terms of gear and such.

Also, what do the Bonds do? What difference does it make to lock/unlock it?

Thanks!
You want to be looking for gear with Light- any will do. This is a bit of a crazy day to be trying to learn the ropes, but if you have any questions about what muddled yeh, I can help out whenever I peek back at the thread!

Bonds are just cosmetic items, unless you use one that says it will give Faction reputation- you don't have to worry about that for now, just don't equip one that says Dead Orbit, New Monarchy, or FWC in the description.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want the Vestian Dynasty so bad. I'm stoked Bungie introduced sidearms.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Hot damn, one of my faction packages I'd saved up to open this morning had the Bittersteel shader in it! Great start to House of Wolves for me =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom