• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
What would happen if I tried to ascend a legendary that I hadn't already maxed out preHOW? Or do I still need shards or energy to max out my preHOW legendaries before I can ascend them?

Also is there an article or video explaining this process in detail?
We don't know all the quirks yet- just basically bear in mind that you won't be punished for any investment you do in your current weapons.
Hawk, I work evenings and will probably never get to run a newbie raid, but do you always stream it?

I've never run CE so maybe I can learn vicariously through your hawklings.
I don't always, but I can certainly stream this one for you!

I am also considering a schedule switch or swapping the sword school/newbie raid slots. A lot of UK/EU and night-shift guardians are boxed out.

I admit it. I wish I could quit my job and Destiny for a living.
Zp2BKnE.png

School of Hawk
http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/611324
*salute*

Not just America though. We love all creeds, nations and peoples, as long as they respect the almighty nature of Hawkmoon.
Is this Clan in dedication of Hawkian or Hawks in general....

One galaxy at a time...
Ha, it is a clan of adherents to the Word of Hawkmoon. A noble path, civilized and beautiful in its destruction.

Stalk thy prey, and let loose thy talons upon the Darkness.

HAWKIAN!!!

////
dean_crying.gif~original

Every time...

I might as call it school of hawkian...
You brought this on yourself Nami. YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
So Hawkian is to blame why we'll never get a flawless fun-run in...
Ouch. sticks and stones may break hawk bones, but words will scar forever. ;_;

Wallach

The rear part of the ship that connects to the engine is transparent.

You can see straight through the ship from certain angles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GVnMZZU6a2A#t=36

It looks the best in this video but you can still see the engines firing off from angles that don't make sense. It's the worse when you are flying back down to a planet you were already at. You can see straight down through it.

The intro to this made me crack up something fierce. Holy cow that is bad. What is even happening.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Reposting my really crap offer

Anyone for weekly heroic strike?

I have a level 30 warlock and a level 24 Titan and would like to do it twice

I've never done it before

It's a really crap offer

Frenden

Banned
All Cryptarch Packages will decode TDB instead of HoW even if you save them correct?

Faction packages and engrams decode to the previous DLC. I read that Cryptarch packages spawn new engrams upon opening. And that those engrams have post-DLC gear.

I can't confirm it, but folks said that's how it worked for Vanilla >> TDB.

A month or so ago I volunteered for sword duties during a NM Crota run with some DGAFers. Little did they know I was pretty drunk as I just came back from a work happy hour. Suffice to say I failed horribly and miserably. After the 10th wipe I think Private Hudson or someone took over and took Crota down in one sword.

Haven't run sword since.

jem0208

Welp, the game won't start for me.

Keeps saying that it has "Failed to download configuration files" and is giving me the turtle error.

Done everything they've said and it still doesn't work... Any ideas?

9:30 CREW! Sorry I'm posting so late, busy day at work today.

Here's the standard itineray:

Itinerary
x Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this CP?)
- Gorgon's chest HM
x 1x NM CE full (if we can't get DS CP)
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill (anyone have this CP?)
- 3x Atheon kill
- Oracles/Templar x3 (anyone have this CP?)

and the group

Team 2: 9:30 PM Eastern
1) ich00 (PSN ichabod00)
2) T-44 (PSN T-44)
3) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
4) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode)
5) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep)
6) AustinJohnson34
a) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) (you'll probably be in, just waiting to hear back)

I put a 'x' next to some things we don't have to do if the group doesn't want to, I'll leave it to a vote / if we have the CP's. Plus we can adjust on the fly if need be.
i have the Gorgon's chest in HM and NM

phen0m24

A month or so ago I volunteered for sword duties during a NM Crota run with some DGAFers. Little did they know I was pretty drunk as I just came back from a work happy hour. Suffice to say I failed horribly and miserably. After the 10th wipe I think Private Hudson or someone took over and took Crota down in one sword.

Haven't run sword since.

Rollo you gotta get back on that horse

Every time our raid group runs NM Crota we do relay-sword. That way everyone gets a chance! Get in there and try what's the worst that could happen?

CROTA SUMMONS HIS OVERSOUL :p

ocean

Banned
Sanction Six has Int Dis and HC Reload? Ocean faints. Is this FWC? I needs it I needs it!

Snap it's Vanguard vendor? Even better so much hype

Every time our raid group runs NM Crota we do relay-sword. That way everyone gets a chance! Get in there and try what's the worst that could happen?

Be sure to decide who's running sword each time at the last possible minute for maximum fun

Haybro

That sounds awesome lol. Is it a new person with each crota kneel? Does someone just leave the sword up there?

Worst part is I actually have some NM Crota sword kills under my belt. I just couldn't get it done that night and it has traumatized me to this day.

Maybe I'll run it with some randoms this week and get back on that wagon. Can't let DGAF down again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom