• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I can help with that too if you still need a third person.

Go for it! PSN is same as here.

Great. Mic is fine by me! It's good to talk :)

Fab. Be 5 mins - just need to find mic!

Don't forget to set Ladies of Strong Back as your PS Clan. :p

I requested a join, I think you need to accept me.

I don't often get accepted anywhere. So I won't hold it against you if you don't accept my request.

sad-woman-550x220.jpg

phen0m24

Be sure to decide who's running sword each time at the last possible minute for maximum fun

Minute? More like "Oh crap swordbearer is down. Someone grab it..." haha

That sounds awesome lol. Is it a new person with each crota kneel? Does someone just leave the sword up there?

ST, look above. That's how it goes down. We drop the swordbearer and it's literally a game of hot potato.

"I went last time!"
"Somebody better grab it or it will disappear"
:p

Hilarity ensues

With it being so easy as 32's you can totally scrub it up (ask Dr Drizzy) and still kill Crota.

I would know, as I have often been in scrub-central :p

Anastasis

You can do it with a 30 Hunter, I've done it many times. If you have trouble I can help you through it tonight (or any night, really). I've solo'd the Abyss as part of my reset activities for a month or two now, on NM and HM

Thanks! I may look for you later tonight then.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone interested in NM 3*(DS + Crota)?

I am still waiting for my BH to drop.

I'll join. We'll do the typical one run up to DS and get checks and blah blah blab blah.

I requested a join, I think you need to accept me.

I don't often get accepted anywhere. So I won't hold it against you if you don't accept my request.

You are free to be a SEXY member. https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/561689 And anybody else for that matter. We are numerous and we are active.

I know this is too far in advanced typically, but I'm planning on doing Normal Crota with my IRL
and gaffer, for whatever that's worth
buddy, taking him through his first ever Crota run, on Friday night if anyone is interested.

Minute? More like "Oh crap swordbearer is down. Someone grab it..." haha

ST, look above. That's how it goes down. We drop the swordbearer and it's literally a game of hot potato.

"I went last time!"
"Somebody better grab it or it will disappear"
:p

Hilarity ensues

With it being so easy as 32's you can totally scrub it up (ask Dr Drizzy) and still kill Crota.

I would know, as I have often been in scrub-central :p

"Who's taking it this time??"

Then there are those rare moments of glory where we start taking his shield down before anyone has even picked the sword up...

Svartnatt

I know this is too far in advanced typically, but I'm planning on doing Normal Crota with my IRL
buddy, taking him through his first ever Crota run, on Friday night if anyone is interested.

I'd be interested in joining in if the time is right. What time were you planning on starting?

If you get a time locked down I will go. I love legit Crota.

phen0m24

Sounds like more fun than me dropping the ball every other time! Should we convince the group to give it a try tonight?

Dudes.

It is SOOO much more fun. Especially if you're all 32s.

Each swordbearer kill nominate first:

whoever says they've never done it before.
The one who says they suck at it
The warlocks hahahaha had to do it

Then encourage whomever does it, and when they inevitably die trying to jump away (what happens to me every time) the Hunter goes invis and goes to grab them and you start again. It's freaking awesome. Lets everyone experience it from that perspective, it's often HILARIOUS if your group is at all tight and can bust each other and is raiding for fun.. (If you have an OCD person they might get annoyed by a few wipes) But it's really fun and typically funny to boot.

Just ask scarlet. Nilla, Dr Drizzy, XFrame, Hoodbury, lunlunqq..

And if you've ever done Hawkian's Sword School™ that's what he does as well. :)

Shito

Ok, so, I said I was not going to bother this week, because Omnigul, but let my girlfriend and an other friend convince to try the NF at least once, and do the weekly afterwards. Went kinda smoothly, discovered the magnificence of Thunderlord during an arc burn, and I got a dupped Plan C that is at least an upgrade from the 300 one I had.
Not too bad, but I will not bother running the NF on my 2 alts. Maybe I'll do the weeklies on them, though...

This game and its grasp.

phen0m24

He probably doesn't laugh and make fun of the person when they fail/die though.

I bet no one has seen "enrage is near" more than our group on normal mode Crota. heh.

I swear it's "Extra R2 syndrome"

Either he's already kneeling when I'm jumping up (shocking with all the Horns)
or I'm trying to get that...last...swipe..in... and my jump away is met by the large sword of doom™

Ah screw Enrage we're having fun

Then we send in Drizzy for Scrota Control who can kill him just by pointing at him or dancing I think

I still think we need a list of Gaffers to bother for help at anytime. I would put my name on that list easily. I have no problem ever tagging along for any insanity.

If they're a GAF friend, I just ask. Everyone here is freaking awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom