• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

njd_online

Banned
Have been soloing the game since release, mostly using LFG to do Nightfalls and the Weekly but have only done VOG once and have never touched Crota.

Would love some helping hands in the next couple of weeks - I know HoW will be taking up a lot of time but hopefully I can jump in on the harder levels of PoE with some of ya

Psn ID is njd82

Lnkn52

Zp2BKnE.png

School of Hawk
http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/611324

Well, first Universal Remote from Deathsinger an hour ago. Second just came in from a ROC strike.

Xur selling Universal Remote this week, believe.

you cant fix ugly

whats wrong with it?

If I may ask, what needs fixing with that ship? Honest question.

The rear part of the ship that connects to the engine is transparent.

You can see straight through the ship from certain angles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GVnMZZU6a2A#t=36

It looks the best in this video but you can still see the engines firing off from angles that don't make sense. It's the worse when you are flying back down to a planet you were already at. You can see straight down through it.

BTM

So the digital guardian edition is on sale on XB1 this week for $60 and I'm really feeling the urge to jump back in. Haven't played since late October when I traded it back in. Anyone still play on XB1?

MrMuscle

Have been soloing the game since release, mostly using LFG to do Nightfalls and the Weekly but have only done VOG once and have never touched Crota.

Would love some helping hands in the next couple of weeks - I know HoW will be taking up a lot of time but hopefully I can jump in on the harder levels of PoE with some of ya

Psn ID is njd82

You are on my friendslist allready. Feel free to join me in whatever when im playing.

Deku Tree

So the digital guardian edition is on sale on XB1 this week for $60 and I'm really feeling the urge to jump back in. Haven't played since late October when I traded it back in. Anyone still play on XB1?

There is a clan listed in the OP with lots of X1ers.

Namikaze1

Check in! We got 15 minutes till raid time.

1) The Forgotten Founder of School of Hawk namikaze1
2) The Hezen-less Breezy
3) Gonna steal Breezy's Hezen RetroGamer42
4) DiscreteCat, Seeker of the Hawk
5) Queen of the Hunters and Lady of Strong Back Figadapaura
6) Mass Appeal (I got nothing)

phen0m24

Psn ID is njd82

Hmmm (looks at Noomi)

NJD as in "Rangers Suck" as in New Jersey Devils?

Noomi and I are both in NJ. :p

PSN: ColonelOCorn

I believe I'm CreamedCorn's Destiny foil.

The yin to his yang perhaps...

Or maybe I'm just a Destiny addict who rarely plays sober and thus entertains (and frustrates) all those who dare join his fire team.

LOL but wait I got the Foil. You should ask Scarlet what he did with his.

Yeah from what I've heard you and I should actually combine forces...

Ask the FunRun squad about my drunken CE runs

You guys should fill my spot with Narmer if I'm ever absent. Between you both engaging in Hard Mode
inebriated state
™ the universe might implode - kinda like that warlock picture a few pages back.

RetroMG

Check in! We got 15 minutes till raid time.

1) The Forgotten Founder of School of Hawk namikaze1
2) The Hezen-less Breezy
3) Gonna steal Breezy's Hezen RetroGamer42
4) DiscreteCat, Seeker of the Hawk
5) Queen of the Hunters and Lady of Strong Back Figadapaura
6) Mass Appeal (I got nothing)

Checking in. PSN is RetroMG

Yeah from what I've heard you and I should actually combine forces...

Ask the FunRun squad about my drunken CE runs

You may not remember, but a handful of months ago you were shepherding a VoG fun run. I decided to come along. I believe both you and I had materially handicapped ourselves with some form(s) of alcoholic beverage(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom