• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rootbeer

Banned
So I logged into Destiny for the first time in a long while. I have the Expansion 1+2 Pass and wanted to give the game another look now that 2 is out. I have not played since before Expansion 1. I had a character around level 7. Yeah, I know that isn't very far, but still, I logged in today and... my character is gone? I had to make one starting from scratch again. This was NOT a beta character. Should I be worried or what's the deal?

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
So I logged into Destiny for the first time in a long while. I have the Expansion 1+2 Pass and wanted to give the game another look now that 2 is out. I have not played since before Expansion 1. I had a character around level 7. Yeah, I know that isn't very far, but still, I logged in today and... my character is gone? I had to make one starting from scratch again. This was NOT a beta character. Should I be worried or what's the deal?
Yeah, that's weird. There's nothing that should've caused that.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Been really really close every match for us, except for the first few. We went 4-0 and have struggled since, facing lots of groups that have already had their 9 wins.

edit: yay

I'm actually stuck at getting to the PSN party chat part. When someone posts their psn in this thread are you adding them to you friend list to get it going?

Yeah, that's weird. There's nothing that should've caused that.

Been really really close every match for us, except for the first few. We went 4-0 and have struggled since, facing lots of groups that have already had their 9 wins.

Need a new two to join up, very laid back, just have a mic!

Should join on us lol

Also, FYI

JP got a Monte Carlo from the Silver Package (6 wins). I got an Etheric Light.

I haven't been back to the reef to check on the Gold Package yet.

I'm actually stuck at getting to the PSN party chat part. When someone posts their psn in this thread are you adding them to you friend list to get it going?

Create a party in PSN. In the party you should see an invite button on the right. Click that, and it will default to your friends list. Scroll up to the "Search" option, and then just type in the PSN name of whoever you want to invite.

Magik

I absolutely hate how you are stuck on one spawn the entire time.

Have each team alternate sides between rounds. No team should always start from the same starting spawning especially considering how unbalance most of the PVP maps are

There really shouldn't be a Heavy Ammo round as I find that ruins the flow of the match.

I'm not sure how to feel about the killcam outline still being visible even if you are spectating your teammate.

Overall good experience but the issues that plague PvP still exist on ToO. Luckily, I got 2 Arms, 3 Armor and Legs. Small conciliation for only getting 5 wins max.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I absolutely hate how you are stuck on one spawn the entire time.

Have each team alternate sides between rounds. No team should always start from the same starting spawning especially considering how unbalance most of the PVP maps are

There really shouldn't be a Heavy Ammo round as I find that ruins the flow of the match.

I'm not sure how to feel about the killcam outline still being visible even if you are spectating your teammate.

Overall good experience but the issues that plague PvP still exist on ToO. Luckily, I got 2 Arms, 3 Armor and Legs. Small conciliation for only getting 5 wins max.
yeah I agree with this stuff. With a few tweaks it could be much improved. thanks again for the matches :)

My second attempt with randoms went much better! Went 6-3, can't ask for much more from randoms. One guy was really good, but he didn't have a mic and he left us after he complete his nine, can't blame him though. So I got the chest and boots.

34!

dM5kHqA.png

My second attempt with randoms went much better! Went 6-3, can't ask for much more from randoms. One guy was really good, but he didn't have a mic and he left us after he complete his nine, can't blame him though. So I got the chest and boots.

34!

He didn't have a choice. JP and I felt bad leaving BlazeUK but when you ticket is complete, you can't carry on without buying a new ticket.

Wynnebeck

Banned
Wanna say thanks to Langy and BMO for running the Trials with me. We ended up going 8-3 with BMO having the Boon which gave him 9-1 before he had to switch. Very fun PVP mode and I hope we can run it again and get to Mercury!

11074102_10153370246839136_1174877136852579658_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom