• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the bottom node on the Reef map is not the second cinematic set there in the story missions. That starts automatically when you complete the Eye of a Gate Lord mission. So the left one is for the first trip there, the right is for Prison of Elders. The bottom is a mystery, as far as I know. I wonder if it's something else Bungie has brewing.

Whatever it is, I can tell you this

It will require a Treasure key

edit:nevermind on ToO

Sorry Stephen I saw you joined but his power DCed O; Wasn't sure if he was coming back

deafmedal

Well this might be a daft time to ask heh, but anyone wanna do some PvE stuff? Raids, NFs, PoE (first time, so prolly 28)...

border

Has anyone posted a legitimate Skolas strategy guide or strategy video that doesn't involve the Gjallarhorn burn? I'm the only one I know who doesn't have a Gjallarhorn, so I feel like I'm missing out big time.

tanooki27

oh man the reef is even more boring than the tower. it's just a goddamn bunch of platforms. c'mon bungie, you've got those world class artists back there somewhere...

Deku Tree

Has anyone posted a legitimate Skolas strategy guide or strategy video that doesn't involve the Gjallarhorn burn? I'm the only one I know who doesn't have a Gjallarhorn, so I feel like I'm missing out big time.

Hunger of Crota works fine too.

Sry Breezy, I lost it because of the ps4 turning off. I couldn't concentrate, I'm so sorry.
Tomorrow I'm doing ToO all day until I get 8 with my hunter and titan.
Good night guys.

Yeah I should get off work earlyish, it was a good match before your dc tho 8D

border

2 Gjallarhorns and one 331 Hunger of Crota take Skolas down in under a minute

The dude with Hunger doesn't even have to empty his second Heavy Synth, he only fires 7 rockets in total. I bet you could get away with having 2 365 Hungers, though you may need to have a warlock use Radiance after the rockets are gone, if your DPS is lagging.

You just need to know people who have Gjallarhorn, you don't actually need to own it yourself.....which is great news for those of us still without horns. I may actually get PoE35 done this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom