• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT22| Game of Thorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
the lighthouse is pretty interesting

theres all sorts of empty vendor stalls

and pathways blocked off by those transparent vex walls

probably gonna add to it in the future.. but then again people have been saying that about the tower too

also i don't know if its been mentioned but dismantling an "adept" weapon just gives weapon parts.. i got a duplicate Summoner

patchday

TRIALS IS THE SHIT. This is the best thing in the expansion, we went 9 and 0 with a random and absolutely killed it. The mode is so intense and gripping, my hands were shaking after a really close 4 to 4 match. I can't wait to get back into it next week or with a different character. Trials has to be the best thing added in HoW.

Love it. Me and my friend are also looking for someone for 32 PoE, just to do a quick and clean run. Message me on XBL: TDG Lyceius

yeah ToO does seem fun so far. I'm surprised

How did hunters without a titan bubble survive Urrox? We're doing OK, and I as a Warlock can hang, but we've got twohunters and a lock.
enter and swing a hard left. theres a ditch with a small covey underneath that you can hide im for safety. also a lot of clearance to jump while dodging the flame attack. use mythos on adds and gunslingets to kill big targets for orbs. when everything dies, go up and headgltich the hill to dps the boss.

dont need a bubble

bleh, nap went longer than I had expected. I'm gonna complete bounties before going back to hopefully Trials or PoE 35. Gotta try out my new Hawkmoon lol

Ramirez

We in there B O Y S

UpQRLth.jpg

SgtCobra

Well my first ToO experience was absolutely shameful, it helps having people you know playing with you for optimal teamwork. I gotta get lucky on that LFG, last 2 people I was playing with were having an argument and one got kicked out.

I have no idea how you guys pull that 9-0 off, any tips?

CLBridges

Glad to see alot of Gaffers getting that flawless and getting to Mercury. I'm definitely gonna try again tomorrow, it was much fun and the rewards are really good. Still need to do PoE 35 with my Hunter too and grind for a treasure key :/

Anyone want to do PoE 34 right now?

Post s reply here or add me on PSN: mikeworks

First come first serve (gotta be 33 or higher)!

nOoblet16

Well my first ToO experience was absolutely shameful, it helps having people you know playing with you for optimal teamwork. I gotta get lucky on that LFG, last 2 people I was playing with were having an argument and one got kicked out.

I have no idea how you guys pull that 9-0 off, any tips?
Callouts...fast and precise callouts are the most important thing. No vague callouts like "he's right there"(where?) or "I saw them at the side" (which side?). From my crucible and IB experience, far too many people play very silently, you also need to make the other team members aware of what you are going to do. Basically if you want to win then you really need to be involved in it.

That plus locking down the map while moving this is equally important otherwise you will get flanked the hell out of you. Also when engaging targets at close to medium range you should always ask for support or give support.

Lastly, it can get very frustrating when you are not winning so try to keep cool and crack jokes. Ironically, I am the worst person to give this advice because I get annoyed when I lose lol.

I've had three shots at ToO, the first try I managed 9-0, the other two went bad because of the above reasons. I'll try again tomorrow with my team, or someone elsefrom my usual crucible group.

17 engrams and no ram or celestial emissary. My first 2 were the new Titan one and I wanted that the least! Time to convert everything else I have. 2 strange coins for 1 mote is a ripoff I think. I was thinking it was going to give 10 motes at least. So the weekly basically gives 4.5 motes or 2 rerolls. Crazy

MrS

Banned
Callouts...fast and precise callouts are the most important thing. No vague callouts like "he's right there"(where?) or "I saw them at the side" (which side?). From my crucible and IB experience, far too many people play very silently, you also need to make the other team members aware of what you are going to do. Basically if you want to win then you really need to be involved in it.

That plus locking down the map while moving this is equally important otherwise you will get flanked the hell out of you. Also when engaging targets at close to medium range you should always ask for support or give support.

Lastly, it can get very frustrating when you are not winning so try to keep cool and crack jokes. Ironically, I am the worst person to give this advice because I get annoyed when I lose lol.

I've had three shots at ToO, the first try I managed 9-0, the other two went bad because of the above reasons. I'll try again tomorrow with my team, or someone elsefrom my usual crucible group.
100% true. Callouts are key. I need to get the map layout down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom