• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Thought it would never happen again, but nearly eight months later a 2nd Gjally dropped.

11288990_1058070300889569_5737146393815230146_o.jpg

The first one has been with me since the first NF lol

I respect your view but easy isn't fun to me. Trials was fun because it was challenging. The NFs are merely a formality this week due to the modifiers.

But Bungie's idea of a challenge is usually over the top nonsense. I think that's what Shito was saying

Omni

Queens Bounty rank 3

You get a cool looking emblem. Also the cap doesn't seem to end, which is cool

Jas

Thought it would never happen again, but nearly eight months later a 2nd Gjally dropped.

The first one has been with me since the first NF lol

haha congrats! I bought patience and time last week so I get a exotic shard out of it.

I got my only Gjally when Xur had it for sale.

BokehKing

Banned
So I heard PoE counts as a raid for achievements

Anyway I can get into one of many gaf clans and actually get a title under my name?

todd360

I mean it is possible to change the OP, I do it all the time... I also updated the Episode 7 description and added the episode link.

You can change that image if you want to make it nicer or I can replace it with the original image which I still have saved. Personally I like when there's more new stuff in the OP, I get tired of seeing the same images over and over.

Its no big deal. I'll make a new nicer one at some point and give it to you.

Rainmaker

Banned
Fixing to run one NF. I can't use my mic right now. Two spots open. Anyone feel free to join in. (Please)

PSN: The_Sacred

Nuszka

awww yisss! I know we usually start at around 7PM EST, but do you think we could push it just a bit later... maybe 7:30PM or 8PM?

Let me know if that's too late....

That should be ok , will be playing IB before that then.

noomi

Oh snap, totally forgot that there is supposed to be an update today. Very curious as to what will be included....

I assume the patch will release at the same time Iron Banner becomes available.

Just got rank three Queen's Wrath. It's worth it.

You get a Queen's weapon (I got Her Benevolence), key, and an emblem. Plus you get bunch of other stuff. Now I just need 37k glimmer for the ship and shaders. Interesting part is it goes passed three, so there could be future rewards.

PuMa

Just got rank three Queen's Wrath. It's worth it.

You get a Queen's weapon (I got Her Benevolence), key, and an emblem. Plus you get bunch of other stuff. Now I just need 37k glimmer for the ship and shaders. Interesting part is it goes passed three, so there could be future rewards.
Good to hear.

Deku Tree

Bungie blatantly trolling PvE only players confirmed.

STR only gear for PoE.
STR helmets.
Only good STAT gear comes from the Judgements chance anyway.

Meanwhile the ToO gear comes with good stat rolls.

Nightfall had pretty shitty rewards for me on each run. Makes the fact I couldn't get the boots or packages over the weekend worse.

Top Bottom