• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Lnkn52

so what are the go to void weapons...

Should I ascend my P Revenge? How about my Corrective Measure... or my Epilogue?

noomi

so what are the go to void weapons...

Should I ascend my P Revenge? How about my Corrective Measure... or my Epilogue?

Praedyths Revenge is a great weapon to have overall, and my go to sniper in crucible. For Skolas... I'm sure it would work, but due to it being a low impact sniper it's going to make it a bit more difficult.

The Corrective Measure always had a special place in my heart, I have ascended both of them

Hell no to Epilogue though....

ocean

Banned
Oh. Guess Word of Crota will have to get ascended :( was hoping for a Scholar or Jewel in Void to avoid doing that but 9-0 is never gonna happen so I might as well accept that :p

Word of Crota, Void LDR, Truth. Should be way easier than the last two weeks.

recks

Contacting Destiny Servers... Contacting Destiny Servers... Contacting Destiny Servers... Contacting Destiny Servers...

My life for the past 3 days :{

noomi

Contacting Destiny Servers... Contacting Destiny Servers... Contacting Destiny Servers... Contacting Destiny Servers...

My life for the past 3 days :{

I was getting a lot of the same two days ago, not sure what was going on. Maybe in preparation for Iron Banner and the new update today?

Ikkarus

Is it just me or do other people suffer horrible lag in Crucible?

I often get kicked out with the code being called "baboon". I can play all PvE and smaller PvP maps but if I go in to Control or Clash I get horrible lag. :(

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
34 is easy.

1) Kill all the adds.
2) Once there are no adds on the map, go near the boss and put a bubble.
3) Gjallarhorn him to death
4) Kill the assassination target
5) Profit.

recks

I was getting a lot of the same two days ago, not sure what was going on. Maybe in preparation for Iron Banner and the new update today?
No idea, all my friends are having connection problems too, but nowhere close as me, got kicked 5 times from a control match yesterday

Jabronium

Wow. With those modifiers this may be the week I finally complete my first 34 and 35 Prisons. Gotta get that Etheric Light. I got one from a random NF drop on HoW launch day and haven't been able to bring myself to spend it yet. Definitely looking forward to running these in a couple days.

Sofa King

My void longbow synthesis has fieldscout and clown cartridge with an impact that puts praedyths to shame. Guess it's getting the ascend instead

How do I hold all this strength

Seriously, what the hell. I am never hitting 34. Next week is obviously going to be +str boots. I need Raid boots on my titan but he already has max str. There are stats other than just pure strength. And its made worse with the one piece of gear a week (with most likely a month of all +str gear). Clearly his loot table is not random. I'm guessing someone at Bungie said doing this would give him personality as you visit him each week hoping for gear to actually progress to a higher light level only to be disappointed. Sort of like the cryptarch at launch.

Just noticed I did better than I thought with ToO loot last night, had no room in my slots so got a dupe Suros from mercury chest, then a 4th Horseman from packages :D

Lnkn52

Seriously, what the hell. I am never hitting 34. Next week is obviously going to be +str boots. I need Raid boots on my titan but he already has max str. There are stats other than just pure strength. And its made worse with the one piece of gear a week (with most likely a month of all +str gear). Clearly his loot table is not random. I'm guessing someone at Bungie said doing this would give him personality as you visit him each week hoping for gear to actually progress to a higher light level only to be disappointed. Sort of like the cryptarch at launch.

Just buy to do the higher level events. That way you can get etheric light and use it on gear that you would rather use.

Top Bottom