• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

ich00

Has anyone done the Xbox one control stick swap on the ps4 controller? I just was reading about it and sounds like it's a cheap improvement over the ps4 sticks.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I still need to do Poe34 and Nightfall this week. Also game for an IB train. PSN is same as my gaf name.

So the Vex Mythoclast is once again a tremendous piece of crap after the last patch?

I don't understand how difficult it is for Bungie to double check that the Mythoclast is not affected whenever a Fusion rifle balance change takes effect.

Unless of course this was intentional ..

Each time they make some changes to Fusion rifles, they forget about the Vex being one.

Another side effect of trying to balance PvP and PvE in the same pot.

Zoidberg

So the Vex Mythoclast is once again a tremendous piece of crap after the last patch?

I don't understand how difficult it is for Bungie to double check that the Mythoclast is not affected whenever a Fusion rifle balance change takes effect.

Unless of course this was intentional ..

Hah, I was using it last night and it was awful, forgot about the balance patch. I would barely get their shield down before dying.

spyder_ur

I thought you were supposed to get a treasure key from your first ether chest of the week? I got nothing, and I'm positive that was my first bounty this week.

Ramirez

I thought you were supposed to get a treasure key from your first ether chest of the week? I got nothing, and I'm positive that was my first bounty this week.

You get one for turning in the first bounty you complete.

The ether chests have buffed drop rates though.

Rainmaker

Banned
Really wish they'd add the faction shaders to the list of things you can buy at a certain level like the Eris and Queen stuff. Was really hoping that would happen with HoW

vctor182

You get a guaranteed key from turning in your first queen bounty each week, they only increased drop rates from the ether chests

Top Bottom