• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

I........... I can't even.

Mercury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on Nghtly's stream and he was using a randomizer to pick people watching to get carried in ToO. WheelHoss was selected but wasn't on the stream when they called out. I turn my PS4 off cause there's 50+ people watching and it's silly to think I'm up next. Up next: me.

Hype.

We go 5-0 then two straight losses. One totally on me being the biggest scrub alive, the other due to morale being down. I'm like well thanks anyways I'll at least get my gloves.... and Nghtly's like dude whut get another passage, you're going flawless. I couldn't believe they'd take the time to start over with a stranger.

We go back with a vengeance. FarNorthLegend and Nghtly go full beast mode. 9 - 0. Never used my Mercy.

Got an Arc Jewel (so nice), Hard Light, Knucklehead Radar and the Trials Helmet (now have the full armor set).

This is too good. Hands still shaking.

Congrats! Nice!

ocean

Banned
Congrats, man! Mercury looks great. Make sure to explore it and save a clip because it's hard to see it every week.

That is awesome! I can't believe Nghtly is only 14 though.

lol, grats!!

ah so thats how the ToO helmet is earned. Grats!!!! That's a good way to increase his viewers.

Congrats, man! Glad my fuckup turned into something good.

And you were kicking ass a lot of the time. I saw.

nice. glad they were able to get to ya. nghtly in particular takes the losses personally.

Thanks a million guys. It really feels great. It was a great deal of fun and I think I learned a thing or two. A few weeks from now I think I'll be able to hold my own :)

This armor set looks so badass.

bitsurugi

I am really happy today:

I wasn't even sure to try for Mercury this week, esp not at launch, since there are mostly top teams and tryhards, but with my 2 friends we managed to do a whoopy 3 runs with to Mercury in 3 hours.

Lots of ppl quitting at MM, the non quitters were good, but i must say, the Unstable IB train, where i had piss poor KDR and godawful lag did the training. Was sniping like crazy, some rounds i even didnt believe that's me playing. In short: it felt so much easier, were mostly lagless games and not top PVP tier ppl as when i played with Unstable. Good pvpers, bot not god tier, so doable, especially in a lagless game.

Wish IB had so little lag, at least for one day!

After that, the same team of 3, went into 35 PoE. We all had 2 cipher bounties to do on 2 diff chars (the 1k point part).

So a SGA for everyone at that part: go to Skolas, kill him 3 times, wipe to mines, swap char repeat. We did 2 full cipher bounties plus the whole PoE 35 (including swappimg chars, farm for super/ammo) in 1hour and 10 minutes.

Now i have all 3 ''pokemon'' exotics from PoE. Dreg promise is actually fun, fires full auto, will give it a try next week.

Now i can focus on IB for the last 3 days.

PS: if anyone needs help in ToO give me a shout. Will most definitely NOT be able to carry you (am faaaaar from Unstable/Zoba skill level), but will do my job, esp if you live in Europe, so we won't have lag.

Lima

ConcreteWolf on Reddit said:
Me and my fireteam got Banned from Trials of Osiris for skipping all groups with 2 9-0 emblems today, so don't do that. Don't know for how long, but all the gear, shaders, emblems and guns we had from trials the last two weeks also became un-equipable so we can't put them on.

Serves you right you pussies. At least try. The amount of people you encounter with that emblem thinking they are all hot shots but can't do shit is insane.

Oh, so Trials has quitting bans?

Can't say I'm surprised. I'm glad they don't apply to the rest of the game though with the way join in progress likes to throw people into half over games.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Oh, so Trials has quitting bans?

Can't say I'm surprised. I'm glad they don't apply to the rest of the game though with the way join in progress likes to throw people into half over games.

Our disconnect video has over 8k viewers. I think Bungie somehow got a hold of it.

Namikaze1

Oh shit! Buffs from last week can carry over. Bought mercy on Sunday on my Warlock. Never lost though I left after getting 5 wins. Went to buy the buff. Couldn't. Saw in my inventory screen that I still have it. Didn't know.

SonComet

Oh shit! Buffs from last week can carry over. Bought mercy on Sunday on my Warlock. Never lost though I left after getting 5 wins. Went to buy the buff. Couldn't. Saw in my inventory screen that I still have it. Didn't know.
Yep. I still have all my buffs except for mercy since I've only ever lost games :p.

The funny part is that I get invited to play ToO teams that see me play in control. Little do they know...

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
OOOO getting that final kill in a 20000-19900 game. /flex

X-Frame

So the Vex Mythoclast is once again a tremendous piece of crap after the last patch?

I don't understand how difficult it is for Bungie to double check that the Mythoclast is not affected whenever a Fusion rifle balance change takes effect.

Unless of course this was intentional ..

Top Bottom