• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
IB pugs are fucking godawful rage inducing pieces of shit. can i please get a god damn gaf group for fucks sake

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
looks like you guys are still gonna win it anyway. ffs, i was starting to rack up some TLW kills on that match finally.

XenoRaven

Thanks for the ToO run guys. I had fun. Sorry we couldn't quite get to Mercury though. I'm sure you guys will get it this weekend with a few more attempts.

Ended up getting an Eye of Sol. I'm like swimming in Sniper Rifles now.

noomi

49 ranks.

0Wzzdwm.jpg

tobey-maguire-tear.jpg

Thanks Tod, Nami, and Sushi for taking me to Mercury for the first time. It was amazing. I'm hoping to get my 5+ wins tomorrow on my other characters.

ethomaz

Banned
I won't play tomorrow :(

I have a colors party to come with a girl... so it will take all my day and I will back drunk lol

LkPr

Lost Hawk and Lkr but we still won and I got a 11 kill streak ^^

nice :D

Lkpr you still out there?

sorry guys, not sure what happened. Hawk was gone then 3 seconds later I was out. Was having troubles getting back on PSN

edit: hopefully you were able to fill the train i'll be off for a bit now. Thanks for hosting Hawk and everyone else, was a good group

Zoidberg

Tempered buff, class item, shader and emblem just gave 370 rep for a 100 rep bounty for IB on a lower alt. I like this system!

Siaynoqq

Just went 8-0 then lost 2 in a row :(

My buddies rage quit and now I'm left hungry for that flawless. Anyone want to go 9-0 with me?

Top Bottom