• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Z3M0G

Anyone else feel Destiny has more in common with a F2P phone game than an MMO? It certainly has the addictive hooks of a phone game.. RNG, weekly activities, daily activities, etc.

Namikaze1

One more and I will have gotten the gloves on my Hunter. Only would need to get 5 on my Titan next and I'm done with ToO for the weekend.

Nori Chan

Solar Jewel acquired. Two out of 4 weapons desired gotten! Now all I need is a Void Scout Rifle and an arc auto rifle to never play Trials ever agin.

Namikaze1

Holy shit! That last match. We came back from a 4-2 situation and won. Todd and Sentient are making their second trip to Mercury while I got enough wins for the gloves on my Hunter. Now I just need to do this on my Titan and I'm done.

rc213

Back for more trying to get Iron Banner to level 3 for that light and get this Thorn bounty done.

Need a train!

wdyexbC.jpg

Found this useful. Some really long sight lines on this map, but I found most teams I played against tonight travelling as a tight knit pack and the abundance of height variation and cover made 75% of the fights won within shotgun range. The church, upper courtyard, and capture zone pit seem to be where a lot of the holdout teams try to lock down. Heavy round has a lot of long sight lines across for sniping unsuspecting teams. Very few teams rushed opposite heavy and so we were able to pick them off often from a great distance.

Namikaze1

With Solar Jewel got, my Mercury days are over. Just need the Helmets for all 3 and the gloves for my Titan and I'm done with ToO.

Good day.
-Got a whole bunch of IB matches done which got my Hunter to 5 and my Warlock to 3.
-Managed to use the new Etheric to ascend my now 89 I/87 D Queen's Guard Vest with HC/Shotgun perks and my old I/D Vex legs.
-Xur's engram gave me a 181 Intellect Lucky Raspberry. Previous was 165 non-ascended but c'mon, gotta keep a perfect roll.
-Got a perfect-ish Ill Will and a Felwinter's from crucible that only required 4 reforges to get almost perfect.

Just gotta do Trials on my Warlock at some point and get those arms.

Namikaze1

Hilarious moment of the day:

Me thinking I somehow broke the game and had both Hawkmoon and Gjallarhorn equipped on my Warlock while playing with Sentient and Todd. Didn't realize 3 matches later that my "Hawkmoon" was really Fatebringer. Kept wondering why I wasn't two shotting folks.

In my defense, it was nearing midnight.

Top Bottom