• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

Titan helm get. Ruben and his friend are great. Altho I did own the team in one round getting used to the a
Thorn. Better for my Titan.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
GAF has it's own IRC chat, all the GAF celebs hang out there regardless whether it's E3 time or not.

Someone put up a new thread before this one gets nuked by a random mod. Doesn't matter who. Driz is probably out on the road dead asleep.

LTWood12

No worries dude, it's so frustrating. We ended up getting him after another 40 minutes of playing the same game with him. Thanks a lot ichabod for jumping in to help and for helping me inadvertently get the Raiding Party trophy!

I guess I should do a flawless raid now and become legend.....

Glad yall got it done!

ich00

Not sure if anyone ended up making a twitch chat channel for us yet, but I've made:

DGAF@E3

We don't have to use it, but I wanna stay in contact with you guys while neogaf explodes for the week.

I'll have to invite you to the channel, and then you can also invite people.....etc

If you could send me an invite as well that would be awesome! Twitch: ichabod00

noomi

oh god...

qlzVcHd.png

ocean

Banned
I don't think a random mod will close a thread because it goes a couple dozen posts over. Just like they don't mind when we start a new OT a couple pages early. Stay cool guys :p

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I don't think a random mod will close a thread because it goes a couple dozen posts over. Just like they don't mind when we start a new OT a couple pages early. Stay cool guys :p

It's happened before. If a thread goes on for too long a mod will do the next OT themselves and put their own title. Ghaleon isn't going to do that because he's one of us but I wouldn't put it pass some other mods.

ich00

No worries dude, it's so frustrating. We ended up getting him after another 40 minutes of playing the same game with him. Thanks a lot ichabod for jumping in to help and for helping me inadvertently get the Raiding Party trophy!

I guess I should do a flawless raid now and become legend.....

No problem at all! That fight just sucks, it reminds me a lot of hm Crota, one or two things don’t go exactly right, then your screwed.

I normally play at night, but if you around one night I can help out with a Flawless run, my bother plays and it's one of the last trophies he needs.

Glad yall got it done!

Thanks for leaving so I could get another 35 kill =D

EL CUCO

It's happened before. If a thread goes on for too long a mod will do the next OT themselves and put their own title. Ghaleon isn't going to do that because he's one of us but I wouldn't put it pass some other mods.
Tbf that happened for Bloodborne and by the mighty Bish. Ghaleon watches over the Destiny realm

LiK

Man, if I didn't have that one loss from last night I would've gotten flawless. Next time

Also, Titan helm looks too big for the female Titan LOL

Top Bottom