• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Namikaze1

Saveweyard, you coming back for a second run?

I'll watch that even tho I'm taking a break from destiny today.

Edit: Is that gonna be CE or VoG?
Don't know yet. Like I said, CE is easy but we like to be challenged so we may go for VoG. Stream won't be up till later tonight.

Nah, I need ToO Titan helm and I'm done for the day. Currently grinding normal PVP to level up this gear.
no problem. I just need the Titan helmet too.

noomi

Not sure if anyone ended up making a twitch chat channel for us yet, but I've made:

DGAF@E3

We don't have to use it, but I wanna stay in contact with you guys while neogaf explodes for the week.

I'll have to invite you to the channel, and then you can also invite people.....etc

Not sure if anyone ended up making a twitch chat channel for us yet, but I've made:

DGAF@E3

We don't have to use it, but I wanna stay in contact with you guys while neogaf explodes for the week.

I'll have to invite you to the channel, and then you can also invite people.....etc

Oh fuck yes I'd love to be there. Streaming the conferences only right?

Namikaze1

You guys should do normal. VoG or CE don't matter, but do normal.
It's todd who wants to do hard mode. I prefer normal for this.

DGAF@E3

Invite me!

Namikaze01

I would never trust VoG for Flawless Raider, that jumping part fucks people over so much lol
Oh I know. We had to restart 3 times back in October when we went for Flawless.

DGAF@E3

how do i get into this channel? o_O i need to know!

Mine is butterchickengames

noomi

Oh fuck yes I'd love to be there. Streaming the conferences only right?

twitch usually streams everything, this is just a chat channel I've made for us so we can chat while watching the conferences and probably LFG since neogaf will certainly go down for a day or two.

Give me your twitch user names and I will invite you to the chat, we can use it for the next few days :)

Urishizu

Have 3 looking for vog templar hard checkpoint in xbone. Please send a msg to Urishizu in xbl if you can help us out.

Edit: They all just bailed. :(

Just need to get two more trophies for Guardian Lord

Collect 50 Ghosts (I have 30 and will just use that site to get the rest)

Complete a Strike with a fireteam consisting of your Clan
-Anyone want to help me with one tomorrow?
-Macello I am I your group "BetrayThis" from when we did the same trophy but for a Raid, want to help me tomorrow? Anyone else in your clan that can help? We can easily just do Sepkis on the default easy level and get it done in minutes.

DGAF@E3

Learning_to_lose please :)

Deku Tree

DGAF@E3

invite me plz: DekuBleep

DGAF@E3

Invite me. Twitch: xVaalbarAx

Had a hilarious moment last night with a try hard asswipe

I had some guy named awesome_sauace invite me to their party for ToO. Didn't remember who it was, likely a random from early Destiny days.

Anyways.

I said sure and posted here and Qwell joined us.

The dude was insufferable.

Lines like:
"you know there is a radar in this game right"
"I'm not feeling the cohesion of this group"
"You've all been to the Lighthouse before right?"

DUDE!

Qwell was owning compared to you and even I was getting more kills. What an idiot. You're getting the least amount of kills, dying the most and first too. Neither of us cared since we were having fun but the numbers don't lie, you were the weakest link and blaming us. Total idiot who obviously was looking for a carry but was hiding it behind a false veil of being good. Not to mention he would say things like "I'll take the assists" when no one was getting killed. Basically trying to make an excuse for his shitty attitude and score. He ended up just bailing after a few matches. It's people like that who ruin ToO for me. Had a similar group last weekend too who booted me.

Avoid this douche like the plague if he is on your list.

We are catching up in OT with HaloGaf, they won't like this at all.

Also tonight and tomorrow I need to get all 3 of my characters to 5 or 8 wins. No flawless this week, I hate this map.

noomi

I've invited everyone who asked on twitch, I'll make another post about it in the new OT so we can get more people in there....

noomi

Why's everyone going to twitch? I can't get that shit at work.

Gaf will most likely go down once e3 starts, and this way we can still talk to each other and BS around while the e3 conferences are showing :)

I should probably set up a crude tutorial on how to join the group chat... it's kind of tucked away behind some screens/options...

Deku Tree

Gaf will most likely go down once e3 starts, and this way we can still talk to each other and BS around while the e3 conferences are showing :)

I should probably set up a crude tutorial on how to join the group chat... it's kind of tucked away behind some screens/options...

How do I access the chat from the Twitch mobile app?

noomi

How do I access the chat from the Twitch mobile app?

That... I am not sure of....

Oh...I thought that was Monday. My days are all messed up.

It is Monday, just preparing everything today :)

*edit*

My terrible attempt at explaining how to join twitch group chats....

BQ8By60l.jpg

Top Bottom