• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Skolas down once again. Great and tense run with Ty and Ltwood. I received the ship once again, but not the shader or emblem. Either way, it was fun lol

BurningNad

Anyone have room for my 29 Titan in the Nightfall? I have a max Icebreaker. My last character needed to go through on.

Ps4: BurningNad

Nori Chan

Just got the elder cipher bounty for the first time. Can I open the 28 chest to get the queen's cipher? Or is it a higher level?

Born2Live

Skolas down once again. Great and tense run with Ty and Ltwood. I received the ship once again, but not the shader or emblem. Either way, it was fun lol

Really enjoyed it. That final stand off with Skolas as we unleased x3 Corrective Measures on him was intense. Got the shader, ship, and emblem.

Thanks Ltwood for hoping in and helping out, was a fun run in the end.

Ty.

Deku Tree

Ok I need to do some more PoE

Level 34 1x with Titan
Level 35 2x With Titan and with Warlock

Anyone up for doing any of that? Let me know.

Thanks for joining on those runs Lnkn52, Hoggert, and Snipes.

NF Haul: Ruin Wings, Skull of Dire Acupuncture
:p
, and Purifier Robes. The RW were a bit of an upgrade and the PR looks fantastic for CQC Warlocks.

Sigh...but Vanguard only coughed up 2 motes of Light.

YoungHav

Banned
It takes around 7 hours in a week to get to level 5. You don't need to be level 5 to be able to buy most stuff. Also if they let you carry over to the next IB event then there would be no incentive to play it ever over normal crucible.
My incentive for playing Iron Banner was being able to play with all stats being recognized. It felt RPG'ish, power and all the grinding I did for gear/weapons mattered. I just updated Destiny recently and now Etheric Light is needed to upgrade.

I see what you're saying though, it's just very inconvenient for me at this point in my life. Got an infant to take care of and I just started playing Arkham Asylum for the first time. 7hrs of Destiny in one week isn't easy to pull off without depriving myself of sleep.

Top Bottom