• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

It's a shame the IB gear isn't a random drop or you can't buy a package with a random gun or armor roll like POE. Some of it looks cool but it'll never replace anything I have because of the crap perks. No heavy ammo, or hand cannon ammo/reload speed, etc.

So......E3 announcement and September release for Comet expansion?

What say you all?
That seems too soon. Would be a shorter wait than the one between TDB and HoW. I'd say October at the earliest. Though Bungie is getting help from High Moon so who knows.

patchday

wish I could figure out why in IB with randoms I do well (K/D above 1.5) but rolling with the pro gafs I'm below 1 K/D ratio. I suspect the cause is a lot of times gafs will render the finishing blow so I end up with assists.

Ken

SnakeEyes

Banned
That seems too soon. Would be a shorter wait than the one between TDB and HoW. I'd say October at the earliest. Though Bungie is getting help from High Moon so who knows.
Nah, September would be perfect, seeing as it'd be the first anniversary of Destiny releasing.

Top Bottom