• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Need one for Skolas kill.

Must have 999 void Sniper.
Must be 34.
Must be able to dismantle mines and kill ads at same time.
Must be a masochist.

I have none of that. Can I still join?

But seriously, I can bring a 34 of any class, 365 Void The Scholar/Praedyth's Revenge/Corrective Measure

I gave up.... 4hours.... and nothing for it.... just couldn't get Skolas down

Thanks kadey and coy for trying with me, but I just couldn't keep going.

I'm so fucking salty right now guys, I feel completely defeated. Especially knowing that it would be so much easier this week from last weeks arc burn.

Sad noomi is sad.

Good night.

Why couldn't you guys get him down? Not enough Dps on him? Just asking because I plan to take my void set up but afraid I dont have a high impact void sniper.

Hyun Sai

Why couldn't you guys get him down? Not enough Dps on him? Just asking because I plan to take my void set up but afraid I dont have a high impact void sniper.

We had a team of 2 praedyths with one low impact void sniper, you can take him down to 1/3 of his life, but after that you have to deal with the disease and dismantle mines and finish him.

Ken

Huh. Got Radegast Fury drop but I'm only rank 2. Thought drops started at rank 3 and it was only spear and Lash.

NastyBook

If you need one more NF with a character, holler at me and orion. We're about to wrap up our third for the night.

PSN: GibbShift

LifEndz

Well that's just great. Exchanged a shit ton of mats so I'd have enough motes to reforge to my heart's content. Now I find out Saladin doesn't handle reforge, but that bastard gunsmith does, except he charges 250 glimmer and weapon parts. Of course I only have 30 weapon parts after ascending exotics. Sonova...

blackjaw

I gave up.... 4hours.... and nothing for it.... just couldn't get Skolas down

Thanks kadey and coy for trying with me, but I just couldn't keep going.

I'm so fucking salty right now guys, I feel completely defeated. Especially knowing that it would be so much easier this week from last weeks arc burn.

Sad noomi is sad.

Good night.

That's how I've felt about skolas the past three weeks, yet to get him down

yesssss that iron banner shader though

NpzHpTz.jpg

saAeegx.jpg

Need 1 more for final Nightfall.

I thought Fatebringer would own this Nightfall, and it does, but VoC is showin it up here. 1 shot body kills and full auto baby.

That was some old school IB Crucibulldozing. Me, Stabie, Rubenov, Fig, Wicked and Zoba rolling fools. Undefeated even with the Necrospasm and Atheons Epilogue in effect. Really fun stuff everyone, hopefully more tomorrow!

If anyone needs one for 34 PoE plz lmk ive yet to get an etheric and im just getting wrecked in IB and Trials as a 33.

Psn Legendkilla3rd

Also question what causes me emptying a whole clip of read death at someones head minus a bullet or two and them not die? Lag....cause its happening alot.

Top Bottom