• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Deku Tree

Anyone want to do PoE 35? Got a good 365 Void Sniper? I'll be on in about ten minutes and I'm interested in getting one last Skolas down this week. Let me know.

LTWood12

Anyone want to do PoE 35? Got a good 365 Void Sniper? I'll be on in about ten minutes and I'm interested in getting one last Skolas down this week. Let me know.

T-44 is wanting to do one tonight. But he won't be on for another hour. If you want him just shoot him a psn message

border

I have a Void LDR at 331 if you wanna go. I would have ascended it but I had to do Vision of Confluence first since I wanna see it hit like a truck in the Nightfall.

I'm constantly leveling up any exotic I get. I use the bounties to level them up, and just use the guns I like most of the time. Then during game play tuning I have an assortment of exotics ready to go when a new meta comes along.

I just grab them from the vault equip them. Turn in bounties and put it back in the vault.
The issues is I barely play nor do bounties. I prob play 1 or 2 evenings. And that's pretty much it. Took me 2 weeks before attempting PoE level 35. Even when I did play often, I only did raids. Only time I did bounties, is when they line up with a nightfall.

The issues is I barely play nor do bounties. I prob play 1 or 2 evenings. And that's pretty much it. Took me 2 weeks before attempting PoE level 35. Even when I did play often, I only did raids. Only time I did bounties, is when they line up with a nightfall.

We miss you Rawr :(

I'm not far behind you. I hate doing bounties, mostly given up on them but I do have a couple weapons to max out so I am pushing through.

I think once I have 6 or so more Etheric Light, Destiny will be shelved until Comet.

Vire

I can come... but I have a 365 Black Hammer and a 331 Void. Dunno if that's cool.

PSN: audioandy

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm not far behind you. I hate doing bounties, mostly given up on them but I do have a couple weapons to max out so I am pushing through.

I think once I have 6 or so more Etheric Light, Destiny will be shelved until Comet.
what do you want the etheric light for?

macewank

Down for the following:

3x 32 or 34 PoE (I'm 33)

3x CE Hard (mats on mats on mats on mats)

3x VoG Hard (gimme dat Fatebringer and Vex.. or probably some shitty boots and a f'ing speeder)

or, I suppose, an IB Train too.

border

What I need...

3x PoE 35
1x PoE 34
1x PoE 32

IB Train.

Just call me guys.
I will do any of these that you can find someone else for (excluding IB). I would prefer poe34 or 35. Just need about 10 minutes to run up to the store real quick.

Deku Tree

T-44 is wanting to do one tonight. But he won't be on for another hour. If you want him just shoot him a psn message

I have a Void LDR at 331 if you wanna go. I would have ascended it but I had to do Vision of Confluence first since I wanna see it hit like a truck in the Nightfall.

I can come... but I have a 365 Black Hammer and a 331 Void. Dunno if that's cool.

PSN: audioandy

sorry I didn't respond earlier. Got bogged down with RL stuff. Not sure what I'm doing yet.

Wanna do a 34 PoE with me and my buddy? Haven't done this weeks but we beat it three times each week so far and beaten Skolas.

Psn: rarbusto

You'll be fine. It's easier than last week in my opinion.

Edit: top of page... Gimme a flipping Gjallahorn. Right flipping meow.

Edit número dos: 50ppp peasant top of page. Boom selekta.

Goddamn I really hate skolas, every week I say I won't bother with POE 35 since I killed him twice already and don't really care about any of his loot, I join a friend who msgs me, and spend 2 hours wiping on him while getting him to 5% a bunch of times. It didn't help the other 2 people had 331 and 365 praedyths revenge, they were doing 4500-5500 dmg per shot compared to my 8800 per LDR shot (12k final round).

Such an annoying fight, with 6 people it woulda been ok i guess but with 3 people the margin for error is so tiny and its so frustrating to die to sniper cross fire from 8 mobs while trying to pass poison and dismantle mines.

I think I'll just stick to weeks where its solar burn and triple gallahorn the sucker. I mean the only reason to even bother is for exotic bounty, and the weapon will just sit in my bank unused and unloved like necrochasm and monte carlo.

That said having a blast in IB during the daytime, win/loss is pretty good ratio wise (never hit 4 loss marks in ~10 games) and its just good fun. Already 1/3 through rank 2, should hit rank 3 tomorrow easy.

Top Bottom