• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We need one for POE 32. Shouldn't take too long if you have a 399 horn, defender titan with all exotics, super shotgun and knowledge of vex technology.

^arc.

lt519

I'll join psn biggy70686

Nice run guys, a little lengthy on that boss fight but we pulled it off (; Didn't help that my weakling Warlock kept dying with the buff haha

Only wipe was when the boss fight glitched out and didn't put out any Eye's.

i miss the days when everyone was using machine guns in iron banner

this machine gun spree thing is really tough when you're always getting one shotted by a rocket

Kalamari

We need one for POE 32. Shouldn't take too long if you have a 399 horn, defender titan with all exotics, super shotgun and knowledge of vex technology.

^arc.

I already ran my titan, but I can join with my Hunter. BTW, I can run faster than a speeding bullet, leap tall buildings in a single bound, and eat an entire pizza by myself.

nvm, you found someone.

you really appreciate what you actually need after you get rid of everything you werent using.

i dont care for 90% of the exotics aside from grimoire even though i once had all of them. im not even sure what to do with a gjallarhorn now.

you never know with destiny though. a crappy weapon might become amazing someday, and vice versa. for now however i dont see myself filling up my vault with exotics i cant be arsed to level up.
Own all the exotics weapons since January with HoW I am only missing 1 now, only 5-6 are fully maxed. Hawkmoon, the last word, red death, ice breaker and gjallarhorn. Maybe another one. Don't remember the last one.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
you really appreciate what you actually need after you get rid of everything you werent using.

i dont care for 90% of the exotics aside from grimoire even though i once had all of them. im not even sure what to do with a gjallarhorn now.

you never know with destiny though. a crappy weapon might become amazing someday, and vice versa. for now however i dont see myself filling up my vault with exotics i cant be arsed to level up.

My vault and characters are overflowing with 128 weapons at last count - not even including what's on the postmaster. I need to go on a serious purge. I want the freedom you've found, lol.

willow ve

Ahh Iron Banner : the only time Destiny ever gives me error codes (Weasel) and does it so bad that only a hard reset of my Xbox One will get me back online.

No other game mode ever does this. Thanks Iron Banner!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Voltron went down in less than two. Thanks for all the POE run guys.

Will probably do weeklies later tonight.

Top Bottom