• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

CLBridges

IB is bullshit, I seriously just spawned right in front of an enemy player.

Haha happened to me yesterday, we both killed each other and then spawned right next to each other, I was shocked but killed him first, wish I would have saved a recording, crazy.

grief

Anyone looking to do any PoE? I need to do everything, guess it's time to use those armor cores to get everyone to 34 (at the cost of an ultra strength build) :/

PSN: xGrief

YAY!!! Got my First PoE 35 clear. Picked up the ship, shader, emblem, Titan mark, and an Elder Cipher. YAY!!! I know everyone's picking up the Queenbreaker's Bow but I kinda want the Lord of Wolves. What do???

Thanks for the run Soul and Warrior

I'm not sure how to even go about that. No way I'm rerolling my spear... does the vendor sell a rollable ldr?

Don't reroll your precious. Are spears dropping this iron banner? It was pure snipers and heavies staggering him. There issue with the debut, luckily I had self revives.

Edit: I need to hop back in the Iron banner soon for the etheric lights.

I think BTRD heavy may be good for it.

YAY!!! Got my First PoE 35 clear. Picked up the ship, shader, emblem, Titan mark, and an Elder Cipher. YAY!!! I know everyone's picking up the Queenbreaker's Bow but I kinda want the Lord of Wolves. What do???

I went with the LoW myself since all my friends went Queenbreakers .

Should get level 2 iron banner tonight and then level 3 over the weekend. Just going to buy 2 etheric lights to get my titan to 34 I think. If I can afford anymore over the weekend I might upgrade my VoC.

Also hoping to find a good team for trials and beat my current record of 0-3 lol. Regret playing on the bone now and barely any Gary is there but main reason I started playing again was a close irl friend talking me into it.

Were your bounty slots full?,I didn't get anything this time too but last week got a cipher

Yeah but I went to Vriks and I get to pick an exotic now so I must've got something :D hahaha!

I don't know what to choose :/ I kinda like the sidearm but I don't know >.<

Thanks for the run Soul and Warrior

You too dude :) both of you were awesome, that kill was sweet though, near perfect tactics.

I don't want the shotgun because I have Invective so I'd just use that.

The sniper I probably won't use because I'd rather have a normal sniper than an exotic.

And the sidearm for the same reasons as the sniper....

Hmmm

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I feel like the Warlock's special ability cooldown is a lot lower than for other classes. I created a Warlock and it seems to me I'm using Nova Bomb very often.

Don't reroll your precious. Are spears dropping this iron banner? It was pure snipers and heavies staggering him. There issue with the debut, luckily I had self revives.

Edit: I need to hop back in the Iron banner soon for the etheric lights.

I think BTRD heavy may be good for it.

I have plenty of crucible marks, guess it's time to go shopping.

Yeah but I went to Vriks and I get to pick an exotic now so I must've got something :D hahaha!

I don't know what to choose :/ I kinda like the sidearm but I don't know >.<

Your first pick doesn't matter because at the end of the bounty it tells you to choose again I was told. go with what your heart desires!

I really really need someone on xbox to run 32 PoE with.

Im still stuck with 32 because I dont have people to run without matchmaking.

Anyone up for it?

32 Warlock

GT: Henry Gaie

Sullichin

Great! IB has been very generous with weapons and rolls. Now I just have to learn how to snipe...

I spent a lot of motes trying to get the same roll and came close but only have ambush and not shortgaze. I like ambush, but shortgaze seems to be the new hotness these days

EL CUCO

you really appreciate what you actually need after you get rid of everything you werent using.

i dont care for 90% of the exotics aside from grimoire even though i once had all of them. im not even sure what to do with a gjallarhorn now.

you never know with destiny though. a crappy weapon might become amazing someday, and vice versa.
for now however i dont see myself filling up my vault with exotics i cant be arsed to level up.
This is why I don't like sharding weapons in Destiny. Seeing good weapons become useless and bad weapons become good makes you think twice.
>looks at Atheons Epilogue<

welp im done wasting my time trying to troubleshoot this. maybe itll upload tomorrow.

wish there was a proper youtube competitor out there so i could stop using it.

I really really need someone on xbox to run 32 PoE with.

Im still stuck with 32 because I dont have people to run without matchmaking.

Anyone up for it?

32 Warlock

GT: Henry Gaie
this thread is heavily ps4 domination. The best thing I can do for you, is to direct you to the OP. There is a list of xbone players.

Own all the exotics weapons since January with HoW I am only missing 1 now, only 5-6 are fully maxed. Hawkmoon, the last word, red death, ice breaker and gjallarhorn. Maybe another one. Don't remember the last one.

I'm constantly leveling up any exotic I get. I use the bounties to level them up, and just use the guns I like most of the time. Then during game play tuning I have an assortment of exotics ready to go when a new meta comes along.

I just grab them from the vault equip them. Turn in bounties and put it back in the vault.

M3Rocket

Thx for letting me hop in, M3.

Hey--no problem! I was sneaking in NF on remote play during my break. Had no mic, but thank you for making it so much quicker! :)

I think you need Normal Gorgon? I have that. You can hop in a few minutes. Killing Sardok right now for bounty.

This is why I don't like sharding weapons in Destiny. Seeing good weapons become useless and bad weapons become good makes you think twice.
>looks at Atheons Epilogue<

One of my non-Gaf buddies quit Destiny for many months after we used to play a ton back near launch. He recently came back and was shocked that everything he'd sharded (like Thorn) was amazing and everything he'd kept (Suros, fusion rifles) was garbage. And of course he had no shotguns. "What's a Felwinter?" Lol.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I, too, would love to hop on an IB train.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
Hey--no problem! I was sneaking in NF on remote play during my break. Had no mic, but thank you for making it so much quicker! :)

I think you need Normal Gorgon? I have that. You can hop in a few minutes. Killing Sardok right now for bounty.
Oh thx. Let me know.

EL CUCO

One of my non-Gaf buddies quit Destiny for many months after we used to play a ton back near launch. He recently came back and was shocked that everything he'd sharded (like Thorn) was amazing and everything he'd kept (Suros, fusion rifles) was garbage. And of course he had no shotguns. "What's a Felwinter?" Lol.
Lol. Exactly! My poor Suros collecting dust after all the hard work it put in at the release of this game.

Top Bottom