• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Thanks for the mini IB train Colonel, scarlet, rnilla, lun, and hoodbury. Got my Hunter to rank and I gotta say, the pirate boots from lord Saladin look a bit ugh stupid.

Dude just looted everybody's drop.

18254364650_a789e460cc_b.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
2 spots (one needs to be Titan with WoL) for Skolas.

My buddies needed to go bed....

Bring your best void snipers guys ;)

Edit - I'm using Low-Grade Humility for 7.9k damage per shot.

lt519

Ugh couldn't get Skolas down, sadly ascended Praedyth's doesn't do as much damage. I think this round it's much more possible to move around and dismantle the mines and finish him off afterwards though. We came close to being able to do that a couple times, about 10% health. Guess I'm off to find a better void sniper.

Thanks for the attempt Ethomaz

Edit: With 25 rounds vs 16 though compared to my LDR and faster fire rate I do think I was doing the same amount of damage, think things just didn't go our way a few times. A second titan with a Blessing of Light would of sealed the deal easily.

ich00

Anyone have 2 spots open on an ib train, or just want to start a new one? We keep getting matched against teams of 5 and 6 and it's getting kinda old.

Edit: full!

Rolled Shot Package and Final Round on Felwinter. Is it worth the risk of trying to get Hammer Forge as well?

EDIT: Nevermind. I got Shot Package, Smallbore and Final Round. Not risking it.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
Anyone on xbox want to group up for IB?

Just rolled an Uppercut Payload with Tripod, G&H, hard launch and javelin. Looking forward to levelling and trying it out.

Ken

Rolled Shot Package and Final Round on Felwinter. Is it worth the risk of trying to get Hammer Forge as well?

EDIT: Nevermind. I got Shot Package, Smallbore and Final Round. Not risking it.

Final round and luck in the chamber seems like a weird pick on a thing that should kill in one hit anyways.

Lunar FC

I'm seriously placed on the bad side every single match. If i'm leading the score for my team, something has gone horribly terribly wrong.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well Destiny GAF, I'm reporting to you the crazy thing that has happened to me and why I've been silent

Most of you here know I fractured my left leg and was down for the count for 9 weeks
From Mid-February till End of April

Got discharged and had a stay at my house for a week, before I fell out of my bed and hurt my back
Was in a new hospital for roughly a month then transferred to another hospital just last week

Finally got a MRI which shows I have Spinal Stenosis of my Thoracic Spine
So yeah this Warlock even with Sunsinger abilities is ducked at the moment

Later on Today @11AM EST I will be going in for spinal surgery
Wanted to thank all of you that. I got to know and have fun with, not trying to be a drama llama here, but if last word I can say I have it said on DGAF

Thanks for being cool peoples and letting me become legend alongside you all
If I come out ok I maybe a 2.0 version hopefully of my former self

Good news to wash the depressing convo, I have roughly lost 110lbs since Mid-February
Went from 475lbs to 366lbs so far

So yeah big day for me tomorrow, hope to join the ranks of you all again soon, if any complications happen for whatever purpose all I can say is Thank You for letting me be a part of your lives

Frenden

Banned
Well Destiny GAF, I'm reporting to you the crazy thing that has happened to me and why I've been silent

Most of you here know I fractured my left leg and was down for the count for 9 weeks

Got discharged and had a stay at my house for a week, before I fell out of my bed and hurt my back
Was in a new hospital for roughly a month then transferred to another hospital just last week

Wanted to thank all of you that. I got to know and have fun with, not trying to be a drama llama here, but if last word I can say I have it said on DGAF

Good news to wash the depressing convo, I have roughly lost 110lbs since Mid-February

So yeah big day for me tomorrow, hope to join the ranks of you all again soon, if any complications happen for whatever purpose all I can say is Thank You for letting me be a part of your lives

And vice versa. Get well, come back, and know that my well wishes are with you!

WipedOut

Finished PoE 35 tonight, got double cipher bounty and a void wolfslayers claw II

Any word on what happens when you get 2 elder ciphers at once?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Always waiting to play with you again Grave, take care of yourself and foremost.

You guys don't need to farm bosses to finish the ciphers. Just do 32 -35 and it'll complete itself. Got both the Lord and Queenbreaker just by doing that.

phen0m24

get well soon big guy - Crota misses you and we do too

Always waiting to play with you again Grave, take care of yourself and foremost.

You guys don't need to farm bosses to finish the ciphers. Just do 32 -35 and it'll complete itself. Got both the Lord and Queenbreaker just by doing that.

Kadey. Ib train. Right now. Come on. 2 spots.

Top Bottom