• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

LiK

not gonna lie, haven't played PVP in a while and the timer for the Special Weapon ammo boxes were messing me up. rarely used my beloved FV

Well Destiny GAF, I'm reporting to you the crazy thing that has happened to me and why I've been silent

Most of you here know I fractured my left leg and was down for the count for 9 weeks
From Mid-February till End of April

Got discharged and had a stay at my house for a week, before I fell out of my bed and hurt my back
Was in a new hospital for roughly a month then transferred to another hospital just last week

Finally got a MRI which shows I have Spinal Stenosis of my Thoracic Spine
So yeah this Warlock even with Sunsinger abilities is ducked at the moment

Later on Today @11AM EST I will be going in for spinal surgery
Wanted to thank all of you that. I got to know and have fun with, not trying to be a drama llama here, but if last word I can say I have it said on DGAF

Thanks for being cool peoples and letting me become legend alongside you all
If I come out ok I maybe a 2.0 version hopefully of my former self

Good news to wash the depressing convo, I have roughly lost 110lbs since Mid-February
Went from 475lbs to 366lbs so far

So yeah big day for me tomorrow, hope to join the ranks of you all again soon, if any complications happen for whatever purpose all I can say is Thank You for letting me be a part of your lives

All the best, Grave! Hope to see you again soon.

WipedOut

Always waiting to play with you again Grave, take care of yourself and foremost.

You guys don't need to farm bosses to finish the ciphers. Just do 32 -35 and it'll complete itself. Got both the Lord and Queenbreaker just by doing that.
Kadey, did you get the double bounty cipher? Did you end up getting two weapons?

Mindlog

Good luck, GR! I'm hoping for the best.

My worst Iron Banner performances in a very long time are netting me some huge drops.
The first game after stepping off the GAF train.
enlSo1U.jpg
I had to grind for so long to get my first LGH. Ridiculous.

Ken

Good luck, GR! I'm hoping for the best.

My worst Iron Banner performances in a very long time are netting me some huge drops.
The first game after stepping off the GAF train.

I had to grind for so long to get my first LGH. Ridiculous.

I think I've gotten like 5 LGH and 5 Matadors but not a single Party Crasher.

ethomaz

Banned
lol lol lol

I reforged and upgraded my Low-Grade Humility all day long to kill Skolas.

And I just found an old Void Efrideet Spear with Field Scout and Final Round... 9k (13k with Final round).

Amazing.

Lima

lol lol lol

I reforged and upgraded my Low-Grade Humility all day long to kill Skolas.

And I just found an old Void Efrideet Spear with Field Scout and Final Round... 9k (13k with Final round).

Amazing.

Why would even try using LGH for him? That has low ass impact. In that case just use Praedyth's Revenge.

LiK

IB lag was pretty bad tonight. Sometimes you're shooting the guys and some dudes life bars just won't go down.

ethomaz

Banned
Skolas killed in the third try... got the last Exotic Bounty ;)

BTW a little story here... I was trying with a group to beat the PoE 35 but at Skolas my buddies needed to go bed... so I have the CP and found more 2 guys and my connection get killed and I lost everything (we don't tried to kill him).

I used DestingLFG to find somebody on Skolas... and we killed in the third try.

My Void Efrideet from old IB is fucking awesome.

Mindlog

Loot > Performance.

That machine gun you got is supposed to be damn good.
It's the one I've been wanting since I first saw it. I've really liked the chain, but this is more stable with a bigger impact. Almost fully leveled already after using it in 2 games and the bounty turn in :]
Should really be going to sleep now.

I wish they would add elements to exotic primaries. Or give us the option to add them for a very hefty price. I'd say 10 exotic shards for an "element stone" that adds a random element to an exotic primary of your choice.

I never use exotic primaries outside of PvP. I feel like I'd get much more use out of my exotics.

Top Bottom