• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT23| This Train is Bound for Mercury

Anybody tried The Supremacy (sniper from original queens wrath, impact is about the same as IB, has an option for high caliber rounds) against Skolas?

Anyway, i wanna do one more PoE before bed. 32 anyone?

MildSoss

lol It's awesome how Etho went from scrubbing it up in kadey's stream the other night at skolas to pretty much sherpaing people through it now.

Good job Etho. =P

ethomaz

Banned
lol It's awesome how Etho went from scrubbing it up in kadey's stream the other night at skolas to pretty much sherpaing people through it now.

Good job Etho. =P
I thing it have to do with the sniper (Praedytth just didn't worked for me) :p and the Kadey's run happened at 4-6am to me... I was really tired.

BTW sorry Kadey... I know you are mad because I died a lot.

Edit - I had the right sniper on my vault upgraded lol... so bad I just found it today :(

Ryck

So what's the best strat for skolas? Spam Truth? Snipe his face off?

Didnt try week 1 and failed to get it done last week. Gonna give it a shot tomorrow.

Hmmm there's am exclamation point on the reef saying I have a reward to claim yet I don't have any when I get there. Is this just what happens when Varriks hasn't called you yet?

Ken

Yeah, because the BTRD is inexplicably way better than all the other guns in it's class. Glad I didn't ascend the Deviant Gravity-A that I've been using forever.

What perks to roll for? Maybe I'll mess around with mine when I have more glimmer.

And I just fucked up replacing my hdd. Backed up my save data to new HDD but NOT to the USB drive. And I didn't do cloud storage either. I fucking suck ;_;

ocean

Banned
I kick myself for not buying an LDR. Also don't have an Efrideets.

Any High Impact vendor sniper worth a damn to re roll for Void?
All the HoW vendor snipers are low impact. You'll have to rely on RNG for the Iron Banner or Queen's snipers I think.

A_Gorilla

Banned
Need one more for PoE 32. We are on round 3. One of our guys had a blackout at his house.

Please have Gjallarhorn or at very least Hunger. I'm in no mood for Quadron's shit tonight.

PSN: El_Bombastico

Top Bottom