• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowai

Are you fucking serious? You've gotten be kidding me. Competitive PvP without matchmaking?

I'm just gonna tip my hat and say thanks for telling me before I go on an anti Bungie rant.

With the lack of dedicated servers, regional match making is far more desirable for competitive play. Especially with how laggy IB and normal cruicble can be.

Congrats on Mercury Rain! Unfortunately, Gaz and me are fools and didn't buy all the boons, so we didn't actually get there =/.

And ofcourse we'll get you some helmets at least Grim.

(I love how you made Akai sound like our pet dog hahaha)

t0rment

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):

just created an account: t00rment

:)

noomi

Any good teams wanna help a Noomi get to Mercury? That solar hand cannon is calling my name.

I should be on in about 30min

Kurumi

Tell me how is ToO since it came out with HoW? I haven't gotten to try it yet but that armor looks amazing. I need it!

Congrats on Mercury Rain! Unfortunately, Gaz and me are fools and didn't buy all the boons, so we didn't actually get there =/.

And ofcourse we'll get you some helmets at least Grim.

(I love how you made Akai sound like our pet dog hahaha)

Oh lol, I did the same thing with Xplicit and Hellgast yesterday. They went to Mercury and I sat in the reef with a 9-1 card. Didn't buy the Mercy at the start cause we had a disastrous 1st card. On the second card w lost our second match but went on roll after that.

phen0m24

Colonel did you get Skolas? Boy it would be nice to skip back to that fight.

Bits just popped in and we took him down in a few minutes.

FINALLY

Probably 9 hours of head bashing last night and then this morning - to get done in 20 minutes

Does a Bloodborne Hunter Respect bow to bitsurugi

Oh lol, I did the same thing with Xplicit and Hellgast yesterday. They went to Mercury and I sat in the reef with a 9-1 card. Didn't buy the Mercy at the start cause we had a disastrous 1st card. On the second card w lost our second match but went on roll after that.

Yeah that's exactly what happened to us, lost the third match in I think and aced the rest.

Currently up to 8-0 with Akai and Gaz, still have the Mercy. Fingers crossed.

Right, MASSIVE shout out and thank you's to phen0m24/ColonelOCorn and harrytang/Myopic_mossberg for taking the time out to help me finish off Skolas following an almost 5 hour run with LFG randoms *phew*. They both demonstrated a huge amount of patience and provided me with entertaining stuff to listen to :p wish my mic had been working so I could join in!

Also HUGE thanks to bitsurugi for stepping in during the last couple of runs and showing us the way! What a pro! (Also extremely jealous of your Solar Jewel!)

This was my first ever run with Gaffers and I don't think I could go back to LFG again. You are all a very cool bunch of guys!

harrytang

Right, MASSIVE shout out and thank you's to phen0m24/ColonelOCorn and harrytang/Myopic_mossberg for taking the time out to help me finish off Skolas following an almost 5 hour run with LFG randoms *phew*. They both demonstrated a huge amount of patience and provided me with entertaining stuff to listen to :p wish my mic had been working so I could join in!

Also HUGE thanks to bitsurugi for stepping in during the last couple of runs and showing us the way! What a pro! (Also extremely jealous of your Solar Jewel!)

This was my first ever run with Gaffers and I don't think I could go back to LFG again. You are all a very cool bunch of guys!

Fun times. Thanks for playing!! Hit me up any time.

bitsurugi

Yeah man, glad to have been of help. Did it already 4 times this week, but for a help run, i am always up for it.

Also never, ever, for your own sanity, go on LFG, unless you strike some luck, you will be in a bad experience.

Just ask here, there are always ppl willing to help.

Daw... :)

TheOddOne

inb4

dammit
thumbnail_36352.jpg

lt519

Anyone feel like helping me to 5 wins, got there last night on one character, would like to get there on my warlock if possible. Psn rarbusto

Nuszka

Ok, my lunch break is nearing its end. Have to go back to work, i so want to play trials. So bad... Maybe monday night then, before sony e3 conference...

In preparation for E3, we have started a custom group chat on twitch.

NeoGAF will most likely go down during E3 conferences, and this will allow us to chat with each other while we watch the conferences and also allow us to LFG while GAF is down.

The channel name is DGAF@E3, you can give me your twitch name and I will send you an invite to the chat. Once invited, you can also invite other users, so if I'm not around please feel free to invite anyone who would like to join.

Crude Guide on how to get into the channel (on the right side of the screen, first hit chat, then open the menu):
add me please, rasengan1337

Also never, ever, for your own sanity, go on LFG, unless you strike some luck, you will be in a bad experience.

Just ask here, there are always ppl willing to help.
Ive generally been pretty lucky with LFG which is why I've used it so much. But you guys are on another level!

With the lack of dedicated servers, regional match making is far more desirable for competitive play. Especially with how laggy IB and normal cruicble can be.

Are you serious? No. No no no no every multiplayer game worth its salt has competitive play. I'd rather play a slightly laggy game against those that me and my friends have a decent chance against than play against garbage or complete flawless.

Elimination has matchmaking. In the regular crucible and its a ton of fun. Why change that?

Nuszka

So there was a team last week who managed to get flawless using only NLB , nades and specials were emergency only use. Nice.

So there was a team last week who managed to get flawless using only NLB , nades and specials were emergency only use. Nice.

this gun gets a bad rep, but it is a sniper rifle after all. i get outsniped by it enough to consider it a threat.

also, it's Nghtly's favorite gun and he's good with it.

raindoc

It's nowhere near as good as FB. Not to rain on your parade.

It is a good replacement for Word of Crota however if you get a Void one.

how does it compare to a maxed Fulcrum? also got the arc jewel, but already have FB, deciding which handcannon I'll keep for PvP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom