• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

So if you have RB, then you are already maxed out in range? Might as well use smart drift control for the + 20 stability, or do I need the +1 impact from field choke?

You always want max impact if you're looking for a one hit kill/overkill in PvP. It is the max range + max impact that makes Felwinters/Matador/Party Crasher so desirable in PvP. As such, stability is not going to matter at all. For PvP, I would choose impact over stability when we're talking shotguns.

neoism

need two for vog hard really bad at atheon checkpoint..

anyone

help us knock him out real quick please....

psn ne0ism-

sikkinixx

Get to the treasure room in PoE, "cannot connect to destiny servers"

Fuck you so hard Bungie. You owe me 30 minutes of my life back.

Good runs Darryl and Manic! Glad I helped yall get to 6-1 with just the win boons. Sorry I had to bail early but we had some great matches. Hopefully yall got the gold package

Apt101

All caught up in professional and personal life, time to grind out my 75 marks for gloves. After that I should be level 32 (I haven't played since a few days after HoW came out). You guys run Prison of Elders nightly?

GzPhWq6.jpg

I'll get you to Mercury if you can whip me up some baked goods :(

todd360

One half of me wants to play xenoblade 3ds so I can finish it at some point in the near future. The other part of me is tired and wants me to play trials since it doesn't require as much brain power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom