• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3Rocket

I'm wondering if Aggressive Ballistics + Smallbore will put me to the range cap on my new Matador. It also has Shot Package & Final Round, so reducing the magazine size appeals to me.

My old Matador has Aggressive/Shot Package/Reinforced Barrel/Cascade, so I want to replace it with one that has a better last perk. Final round + Smallbore seems ideal (along with Luck in the Chamber), as long as I'm still at the range cap.

I guess I can wait until I level it and use the app to compare the range, but I would prefer to figure it out now, so I don't have to waste bounties/materials leveling it if I'm just going to have to reroll it.

Just check the Reddit HoW Shotgun Reforge thread.

Max range cap is 32. Matador starts at 20 + AB 3 + RB 12 = 35 which is over the cap. Small Bore is +6. So nope. AB 3 + SB 6 would only get you to 29.

I agree, if you miss the boat on poe or NF then you need to spread out to find someone to do those with. The Xbox community is really thin and these 3 man events have split the community and divided groups up. We only have a few people that are able to help out in trials like unstable, we have a guys that are really great at it but they are only a few people and can only do so much.

I'm not the greatest PVP player, People tend to want to play with other great players, at the same time I'm not really ever going to better at it unless I play more of this play style, no rumble is not going to help me get better at a 3 man game mode. Perfect example was trying to get a group last night to just run trials, not try to get to 9-0. It took over an hour just to get that team together. I need to learn this map, by the time we were done last night guitar we were getting better but it also didn't help we were running into true TEAMS and the try hards.

At the end of the day, the lack of finding a trials team just means I have more time for my backlog.

Yup. At least it's fun getting drunk and fucking around in it lol :p

Blunoise

Ok just got back from E3 . I'm looking to do NF, lol 32-34 Poe and then do some ToO. I need 2 spots. So add me on pan blunoise1

Admodieus

Had a PS4 in the fall, started playing Destiny on it. All my friends got XBox Ones, so I bought it on there too and played for six months - No Gjally, no Black Hammer, no Word of Crota the entire time. Started playing my PS4 character again last night, within a day I have a Word of Crota and a Gjally (from a Level 28 PoE!). Universe is definitely giving me a sign.

SkylineRKR

I can't play PvP anymore. I keep getting mauled by thorn and tlw. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Maybe I need to change my perks for Red Death because so far nothing's working for me.

Use Thorn or TLW. The game is currently fubar.

I am hanging back with MIDA though. Never used Scout in PvP before but I like this approach. Thorn still beats it from range which i find hilarious.

kudoboi

am i the only one who thinks the hand cannon needs massive nerfing for crucible? it's literally the only type of gun that people use in crucible matches.

Use Thorn or TLW. The game is currently fubar.

I am hanging back with MIDA though. Never used Scout in PvP before but I like this approach. Thorn still beats it from range which i find hilarious.

The MIDA is an underrated weapon, but Thorn and Hawkmoon will still beat it.

So I'm down to raid with my 34 Hunter and finally 30 Warlock. Bringing my wife, who has finally given it a real shot and has a 31 Warlock and 30 Hunter.

Who's up for some VoG? It's her first time through.
Will do that and at least 1 Crota run.

am i the only one who thinks the hand cannon needs massive nerfing for crucible? it's literally the only type of gun that people use in crucible matches.

You are not alone. Saying that, I do only use hand cannons as my PvP primary. Used to use auto rifles till they nerfed em to hell and back....BC of PvP...

I do see the occasional stray pulse rifle being used from time to time though

420bits

I rather see they buff the other weapons, but yes. Hand cannons are god-tier in this game both pvp in pve.

Shito

I rather see they buff the other weapons, but yes. Hand cannons are god-tier in this game both pvp in pve.
Fatebringer is god-tier in PVE, but the other hand cannons are pretty meh for it. They got hit by the last nerf.
FB is still good because it does elemental damage and it has firefly.

I'm at my wits end with this game.

For some reason this game disconnects me from the game world every 5-10 minutes.

I tried using a wired connection, and it helped a bit, but every time I was in the game world and someone else arrived, the "contacting destiny servers" banner pops ups, and eventually I'll be disconnected.

The error codes are either baboon or anteater. When I go on bungies site, it doesn't seem to help much.

I'm just started on Xbox one is that matters. Kept trying to do the third mission but to no avail. At this rate I won't even be able to do the first Strike all the way through.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I should also mention that I've been playing Gears Remastered beta and it works perfectly, so I don't think it's my connection

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hello DGAF!

What's happening? Everyone Trialsing?

I'd quite like to do a 34 prison or two, the Crota raid or maybe a hard VOG.

blamite

Oh man, the night/evening version of Timekeeper is just insanely beautiful looking. Are there any scenery screenshots or panoramas or something out there I could use as a desktop background?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom