• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

doomquake

Thanks Hzoltan and Potatohater for the quick NF run. I got a little crazy at the end just having fun with Angel of light and trying to shoot things in the air

that was pretty fun. i didn't expect to soak up as much damage as i did. nice that everyone got something as a reward!

All chars 34... and Fatebringer and Hunger of Crota upgraded.

Vision of Confluence, or Found Verdict, or maybe my VoG Helmet? I know most people are swimming in Etheric light, but I've still got some tough choices.

Shito

All chars 34... and Fatebringer and Hunger of Crota upgraded.

Vision of Confluence, or Found Verdict, or maybe my VoG Helmet? I know most people are swimming in Etheric light, but I've still got some tough choices.
VoC first, and then Found Verdict.
Now that you've hit 34 armors can wait. :)

spyder_ur

Great run with ipitythafool and rolyreyes. Got to mercury but the others didn't have the coins and we lost the final match which was a bummer. Still, good times.

Hawkmoon is better for this map than TLW, I think. started playing much better once I switched. It feels like TLW would be better because its close quarters, but there are some longer sightlines and Hawkmoon feels more capable.

If there isn't an Immunity (immune to Thorn poison) class item I'll lose it

it would be awesome
They could absolutely go wild with class item perks and new armor perks in general. It would be a good way to avoid nerfing Thorn or other weapons.

An immunity to Thorn would be dope. Or a damage reduction to shotguns.

Once you get to know the map, ToO is quite doable this week. Still not the biggest fan of the map however.

20-2(ish) tonight, running again tomorrow. Thanks Blaze and Robinson!

Thanks to Tears and Blaze for some stress free ToO games.
Didn't expect to hit Mercury 3x on a Saturday and we're still sitting on a 6-0 ticket.

Once you get to know the map, ToO is quite doable this week. Still not the biggest fan of the map however.

20-2(ish) tonight, running again tomorrow. Thanks Blaze and Robinson!

Still don't like this map with all the small corridors, but when you win you can't complain too much. GG guys!

Great run with ipitythafool and rolyreyes. Got to mercury but the others didn't have the coins and we lost the final match which was a bummer. Still, good times.

Hawkmoon is better for this map than TLW, I think. started playing much better once I switched. It feels like TLW would be better because its close quarters, but there are some longer sightlines and Hawkmoon feels more capable.

Congrats! Did you finally Fist of Havoc someone? :p
Got 2-shotted a couple of times by the Hawkmoon, but if you rush a team with a TLW + shotgun they usually don't know how to react.

Shito

Always had some problems with Kadey's stream on my modest connection, but I've just remembered I installed livestream a couple of months ago: it's night and day. No more buffering, no more lag, no more hiccups.
Should have thought about this earlier...

spyder_ur

Congrats! Did you finally Fist of Havoc someone? :p
Got 2-shotted a couple of times by the Hawkmoon, but if you rush a team with a TLW + shotgun they usually don't know how to react.

Oh yeah, I finally got a few more off this time. Most clutch being down 4-3, two men down and I got the last two (including a revived sunsinger) with one.

That might be true. I just don't know the map quite well enough to know the flanking/rush routes or where enemies might be exactly. I was finding I wasn't getting that split-second edge that allows TLW to really excel.

Great time.. got my messenger which was what I was gunning for. Ill worry about an adept one later.

Glad you got a nice pair of gauntlets and another solar jewel lol

Oh yeah, I finally got a few more off this time. Most clutch being down 4-3, two men down and I got the last two (including a revived sunsinger) with one.

That might be true. I just don't know the map quite well enough to know the flanking/rush routes or where enemies might be exactly. I was finding I wasn't getting that split-second edge that allows TLW to really excel.

Always good those clutch supers! We usually run to the area where the flag spawns and take it from there. But Hawkmoon is definitely not a bad choice on this map.

M3Rocket

So, I finally got it in me to finish up that Pocket Infinity bounty I had since December or so...
Yay bugged grimoire giving me no points for it!
Yay one less space available in my vault!

AFAIK, exotic weapons unlock a Grimoire card, but they are worth exactly zero grimoire points.

I can't play PvP anymore. I keep getting mauled by thorn and tlw. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Maybe I need to change my perks for Red Death because so far nothing's working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom