• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to start my weekly NLB VESTA Challenge!

Rules:

Its ToO

Your Primary Must be No Land Beyond.

Your Secondary must be Vesta Dynasty.

Heavy can be anything.

Have Fun, don't expect to win!

But if we do (and it happens more often than you'd think!) feel free to T-bag the enemies because OMFG they just lost to two of the worst weapons in the game.

PSN: El_Bombastico

Just trying to level up some boots, i'll join you...do we have a third?

vanilla join us!

rNilla

First ascended weapon in the House.
JA99ZJl.jpg

LTWood12

Enjoyed the runs Lnkn, Puma, and Tokems, even if we were a bit scrubby. Sorry we couldn't get you that Messenger Lnkn. So fucking close!

So jumping back in to Destiny, what's the best way to get Etheric Light?

If you are good at PVP and have 2 friends, doing trials on weekends will net you 2-4 per char depending on how much you win.

The 34 POE completion guarantees one, its totally doable at 33 but at this point it will be harder to get into pug groups as a 33. 35 POE also gives one but you need to really be 34 to do it unless you are getting carried hard.

Nightfall can give one but its fairly rare and I wouldn't depend on it.

When Iron Banner is running (another 2 weeks or so?) you can get 2 per character for about 10-15 hours of PVPing, one at rank 3 and one at rank 5.

The easiest way really if you are playing solo is just do POE 32 every week via dgaf or destinylfg.net, get armor core and buy an armor piece, upgrade an exotic armor to full light 42, that will get you to level 33. Do that for 2 or 3 weeks and you will be 34. Then you can join any 34 POE group and knock it out every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom