• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I was in the Reef earlier and someone took a selfie with my character and sent it to me lol. No idea who they were. Was curious, and turns out they're friends with a gaffer on my list. Getting matchmade against Math today as well. This community feels smaller all the time.

Out 1

NLB-run turned out to be not a self-torture but the most fun I had in Trials this week.

anyone looking for a nightfall group?

kidko

The vast majority of PvE stuff I've run with randoms has been fine. Like 95% success rate. I'm firmly in the group that says everything in the game should have optional mm.

Yep, this. Randoms in PvE have been perfectly fine last few times I did it. It should be available everywhere. Put a warning pop-up in front of really hard stuff if you want, but just give us these options, BUNGIE PLZ

Out 1

Better late than never! Thanks for jumping in!

HA! Epic loot!

Thanks for the Omnigul kill! lol I'm actually a devotee of NLB now, so for once I'm pleased with the drop.

also got a couple of psn messages saying "respect" and "gg on the comeback" (no hate mail!) after the NLB run.

Rehsa

Thanks for the Omnigul kill! lol I'm actually a devotee of NLB now, so for once I'm pleased with the drop.

also got a couple of psn messages saying "respect" and "gg on the comeback" (no hate mail!) after the NLB run.

Nice! Would have liked to watch that one

Sky Walker

I just did Skolas with randoms from destinylfg without using a mic ! At first they told me that they don't have a mic and told me to "point" if the Essence debuff needed to be passed when it reaches 0:07.

I thought it's a silly idea and it would be impossible to kill him without a proper communication. But then I was wrong, the pointing thing worked very well ! We even wiped once then we killed him! It was a hell of an experience.

Welp...

mdcTb01.jpg

ethomaz

Banned
Wooooo thanks guys my first PoE35!!!

Nothing good from any of the Chests but i got a Elder Cipher. What's the best weapon to get first?

Bow, Lord of Wolves or Dreg?
Bow is the best ;)

Thank you for the run... I'm trying to sleep now but I'm high yet lol

* Not high in drugs terms :D

Wooooo thanks guys my first PoE35!!!

Nothing good from any of the Chests but i got a Elder Cipher. What's the best weapon to get first?

Bow, Lord of Wolves or Dreg?

Pick either of the three now, you'll get a choice again once you complete the bounty.

Lord of Wolves is good for pve.
Queens bow is good for pvp.
Greg's promise is good for
nothing

420bits

Is Skolas patched or is that an upcoming thing? Something about reducing his HP or whatever they talked about at E3.

Still havn't gone there because the first weeks it was all about 3x Gjallarhorn and I don't have one -.-

rc213

Bow is the best ;)

Thank you for the run... I'm trying to sleep now but I'm high yet lol

* Not high in drugs terms :D

Pick either of the three now, you'll get a choice again once you complete the bounty.

Lord of Wolves is good for pve.
Queens bow is good for pvp.
Greg's promise is good for
nothing

Thanks guys. I need to finish a 32 or higher and have a key correct?

Way less than before but still happening, a team with all 3 exotic emblems disconnected yesterday during the Sons of Mithras stream.

They were scared when they saw us not rocking the exotic emblem. High grimoire + same clan and not having the exotic emblem, hmm there must be something going on XD

Just got home from Jurassic World... That was a fucking comedy! I enjoyed it for what it is but it's gone away from everything that made JP feel so special.

Chris Pratt barely tried in that movie lol.

Haven't done trials this week. How's thieves den?

Also, anyone have Gorgons I can grab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom