• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out 1

Haha really? Share them please, I didn't receive any messages.. :/

It was a surprise. Never thought that I'd get those from an opposing team lol
That ToiletDunk guy was in the last match that we played.

r0P0lwF.jpg

At hard gorgons if anyone wants the chest..

Just got home from Jurassic World... That was a fucking comedy! I enjoyed it for what it is but it's gone away from everything that made JP feel so special.

Chris Pratt barely tried in that movie lol.

Haven't done trials this week. How's thieves den?

Also, anyone have Gorgons I can grab?

Yeah that movie was a joke.

Thieves den is a shotgun camper map with annoying doors and geometry.

Join me for gorgons.....gjallar
shard
awaits.

rc213

That was a fun run. Skolas not so bad as long as you don't panic when things go wrong.

Yup.

Communication is key
Kill snipers
Call out captains
Kill!

I remember someone posting that you get a exotic from your first PoE28 on each character? Is that only from the big chest?

Staying alive helps...

At hard gorgons if anyone wants the chest..

Yeah that movie was a joke.

Thieves den is a shotgun camper map with annoying doors and geometry.

Join me for gorgons.....gjallar
shard
awaits.

Thanks again ruthless. Lmao at me dying... I can't play destiny when i have been drinking lol. Search for Ghallajorn continues.

I played it in control a few times and it was annoying to navigate. I am gonna have to watch some streams of the pros on here to get a feel of how it is on trials.

Out 1

Heh that's really nice to see. That last game was super intense, down from 1-4 to 4-5 and that last round....if only!

Yeah, it was a great game. I wonder if next week's map is going to be more open.
took NLB to clash playlist and surprisingly fared rather well. need to level it asap lol

Daemul

The vast majority of PvE stuff I've run with randoms has been fine. Like 95% success rate. I'm firmly in the group that says everything in the game should have optional mm.

Yeah same, I've never really had any issues playing with randoms in PvE. 99% of any problems I've had in PvE groups have come when playing with people I know.

Lunar FC

Anybody have an issue going to the reef for the first time with a character? After the little cut scene it errors out on me everytime saying "You do not have access to this content"

Lima

Finally got the Her Benovelence. Took forever. Have shortgaze, hidden hand, injection mold and performance bonus.

My dream roll cause I still think Unflinching does absolutely nothing to help me so I'll take it.

Way less than before but still happening, a team with all 3 exotic emblems disconnected yesterday during the Sons of Mithras stream.

You know how we always say that we never lost against a Dutch team? We were fooling around with Destinytracker and found the Dutch True skill list in ToO.
I know it's a small country but hey we have to start somewhere XD

qthD8sw.png

You know how we always say that we never lost against a Dutch team? We were fooling around with Destinytracker and found the Dutch True skill list in ToO.

qthD8sw.png

If you're a Dutchie and not on our side, you're done for!

Seeing Dutchies is like an extra try hard trigger for us haha.

Yeah same, I've never really had any issues playing with randoms in PvE. 99% of any problems I've had in PvE groups have come when playing with people I know.

I'd be fine with this for everything excluding Raids, which should never ever have rando MM. Of course a well-made, in-game LFG tool would be ideal but people who don't go to the trouble of using the widely available LFG websites really shouldn't be raiding. A little commitment to finding a group is more likely to produce a more committed group; it shouldn't be too easy or else people will bail at the drop of a hat. There are workarounds like adding timeout restrictions to using MM if you've recently left a group but that raises its own set of potential problems.

Raiding should be kept apart from everything else, the highest PvE content for the most dedicated players. Everything Luke said about TTK's raid at E3 was extremely encouraging, exactly what I've been hoping to hear so far.

Finally got the Her Benovelence. Took forever. Have shortgaze, hidden hand, injection mold and performance bonus.

My dream roll cause I still think Unflinching does absolutely nothing to help me so I'll take it.

Agree that Unflinching isn't worth much, but why do you like IM over Snapshot? I love that quick ADS.

qthD8sw.png

If you're a Dutchie and not on our side, you're done for!

Seeing Dutchies is like an extra try hard trigger for us haha.

fatsoJohn is catching up though, beware of him/her :p

Great stuff EJ and Tears, true champs!

Anyone in need of 5 wins in ToO or maybe more if all goes well.
Blazeuk and me will try to help.

I wouldn't mind playing a bit, don't need any loot just want to play for fun...i'll be on in an hour if you guys are still around :)

Lima

Agree that Unflinching isn't worth much, but why do you like IM over Snapshot? I love that quick ADS.

I have snapshot on my Low grade. Both shortgaze and injection mold already give a boost to ADS speed so snapshot doesn't give a huge increase. Besides I'm not really a close quarter sniper or quickscoper. I agree though that snapshot is really nice. Hand laid stock is also not bad to get double body shots easier.

Now I need to play some PvP today and hunt the Matador 64.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom