• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

P44

Anyone down for PoE 35?

I've never run it before, but fuck it I've got bubble and Gjally it can't be too bad.

PSN:pXLIV

Dunlop

Did 2 queens bounties on 2 seperate planets and did not get credit for either (solo'd both) so no cash in for key, just missed both chests

I dislike the mechanic before, now I loath it...

Deku Tree

If they're adding the ability to customize emotes completely as part of Taken King, it'd be nice if they gave you the option to lower your gun at will instead of having to sit down for an indeterminate amount of time

Those options are coming with the future Microtransactions.

Plz no MTs Bungie.

ocean

Banned
NF enemies hit fucking hard this week. never had trouble skipping through the beginning before.
I had one run where I just went stealth on my Hunter and skipped. On the next I used Ice Breaker to one shot everything and clean it up a bit before flying through.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
We should be able to do Normal CE with five. Kadey1up if you aren't on my list yet. Anybody can run sword if they want. Will have to get checkpoint before DS.

stb

Sorry man :( Been looking forward to AK for quite a while now. If it wasn't for a friend wanting to watch me play through part of it, I'd put it off till later tonight and play some Destiny instead. I'm in for next week 100% if you want to go ahead and put me down!

Hah, no worries, man. I was just razzing.

Hey stb, Deku, etc, T-44 wants to play w/ any of you guys tonight. He's up for whatever.

Edit:
Based Chowder

I'll update the listing.

In fact, here's the current/final listing:

Around for PUGs
1) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde) - PoE, raid if enough want to
2) GRIP (PSN GriP17-) - PoE32, possibly NF
3) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) - NF/PoE32/34
4) Southwark (PSN Admodieus) - looking for HM VoG
5) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) - none specified
6) T-44 (PSN T-44) - up for anything

Might be around
1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE) - prefer to raid (NM/HM Gorgons, HM Atheon, NM DS/Crota, HM DS/Crota would be ideal; I really just want exotic rolls), but I guess I'd be up for some NF/PoE32/34
2) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78) - Batman, maybe around later
3) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur) - Batman, maybe around later
4) captscience (PSN captscience) - POSSIBLY NF/PoE

No response yet
1) StereoType (PSN Haybro_) ??
2) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
3) LkPr (PSN LkPr) ??

Alts
a) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
a) macewank (PSN macewank) ??
a) Narmer212 (PSN GKW212) ??
a) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??

Unable to play tonight
x) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12)
x) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
SMH, yeah there's enough of this stuff in the gaming side. I don't think we need it here but whatevs. It's just my opinion.
My position is that it doesn't belong anywhere,but that is certainly just my opinion.

I had to spend a little over 700 bucks in unexpected car repairs today. Overheard some other people in the shop getting even more Taken than me. I wish customers of game developers showed the same basic civility to game developers as customers of mechanics show to mechanics. No more than that, sure, but that.

Deku Tree

My position is that it doesn't belong anywhere,but that is certainly just my opinion.

I had to spend a little over 700 bucks in unexpected car repairs today. Overheard some other people in the shop getting even more Taken than me. I wish customers of game developers showed the same basic civility to game developers as customers of mechanics show to mechanics. No more than that, sure, but that.

I wish people generally showed the same level of civility on the Internet as they do in person.

Thanks to you guys for that nightfall. Fastest valus ever, and i got Monte Carlo. Last exotic weapon I needed, besides a crux to get nechrohasm!

Anyone need another for PoE 32?

Psn RadicalVelocity

I wish people generally showed the same level of civility on the Internet as they do in person.

Good luck with that. Keyboard warriors rule these days. Sad. That's the generation we have to look forward to. The Facebook Generation. Gross.

Zero social skills, fuck tons of entitlement. The downfall of infrastructure. Ugh.

EL CUCO

RNG have decideth to bless me with my 3rd Hawkmoon. Who am I to say no?? Now all 3 of my toons shall have their own 365 Hawkmoon's to wield.

I shall name this Hawkmoon
Lik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom