• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

Need one more for 35PoE, another titan would be nice but anything will work.

PSN is noomi85 , holla atcha boi

*edit*

This is the top, hello

WipedOut

Also,

kAvLGW5.jpg
tBXe7X8.png
O9MmnwC.png

Maybe a little too much glow on grim...

por favor, llévame

Haven't played much last couple weeks. Hope to be back online tonight. Nightfall looks like a gift.

How is the weekly Heroic? Looks like a chore with randoms. Is it worth the effort or am I overblowing it. I don't really need the coins.

Fucking shit. I folded. I just went to Gamestop and paid off the Physical Collector's Edition for The Taken King. Technically I'm only re-buying the two "expansions" seeing as I don't own a physical copy of Destiny since I bought the Digital Guardian Edition on day one. Stupid exclusive emotes. It better be the "Carlton" dance. I'm such a chump.

Fucking shit. I folded. I just went to Gamestop and paid off the Physical Collector's Edition for The Taken King. Technically I'm only re-buying the two "expansions" seeing as I don't own a physical copy of Destiny since I bought the Digital Guardian Edition on day one. Stupid exclusive emotes. It better be the "Carlton" dance. I'm such a chump.

I'm a fellow chump. You're aren't alone lol

Also,

kAvLGW5.jpg
tBXe7X8.png
O9MmnwC.png

Maybe a little too much glow on grim...

If you want to Takenfy mine I'd be much obliged. :p

Lunar FC

It's gonna be the gangnam style dance and you're going to want to kill yourself.

At least you get a strange coin.

P44

NF enemies hit fucking hard this week. never had trouble skipping through the beginning before.

Oh yeah I died a shitload. Didn't help that me coming out of hospital, playing Destiny for the first time in a few days was the nightfall.

FyreWulff

If they're adding the ability to customize emotes completely as part of Taken King, it'd be nice if they gave you the option to lower your gun at will instead of having to sit down for an indeterminate amount of time

me too

although I cashed in a big ass jar of coins I had been saving, so I only spent about ~$33 on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom