• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladelaw

Thanks for the help magik. That's probably the quickest nightfall ever.
10 strange coins
Decent purple fusion rifle
Hard Light (shard)

Not great but it could have been worse.

This seems very un-Hawkian like.

Hawkians the pillar of a positive community. His encouragement has pulled me out of many a slump. Im sure he is none to plaesed with the negativity. He gave up Ot duty after the crota end debacle. He just wants to pay the game, have fun, without drama. Just like the rest of us.

Can't speak for him really, but I know how he feels

adin75

Gun drops were crazy last night. Over a single VoG hard and a normal Crota we had 3 Fatebringers, a Verdict, a Timepiece, a Vex, an Atheons, a Horseman, a Hammer and 2 Horns drop.

Aside from a dupe FB and Horn for me, everybody got something new.

Frenden

Banned
WASN'T FUCKING ME THOUGH!

Maybe if I go sacrifice one of my family members to the speaker or Rahool or Shaxx or anyone.

Destiny, just tell me who needs to die and who I have to do it for. My family will understand.

I keep telling Cota that I don't want Light of the Abyss and he just won't listen.

Gun drops were crazy last night. Over a single VoG hard and a normal Crota we had 3 Fatebringers, a Verdict, a Timepiece, a Vex, an Atheons, a Horseman, a Hammer and 2 Horns drop.

Aside from a dupe FB and Horn for me, everybody got something new.

I'd call that a productive week!

Nice drops

Looking for a group for VoG NM. For new page.

1. Lnkn52
  2. Unknown Hero
  3. .
  4. .
  5. .
  6. .
I don't need to do it and I don't want to waste the spot if someone else wants in, but I will certainly help if you need it.
I keep telling Cota that I don't want Light of the Abyss and he just won't listen.
Crota blesses me with his hunger almost every time. His failure to give me black hammer is going to lead me to deleting him out of the game. I will find a way.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
The way I see if. I'm willing to pay the price if I'm going to spend hundreds of hours on a game. I've gotten way more bang for your buck with Destiny by this point. If they want to charge more for an expansion that's fine by me. Bottom line is companies are in it to make money. They aren't your friends, they aren't supposed to be your friends. It's all business. It's okay for them to act accordingly and its alright to voice your opinions but don't expect one another to come to some mutual agreement about things.

Anybody have gorgons?

Lnkn52

I don't need to do it and I don't want to waste the spot if someone else wants in, but I will certainly help if you need it.

Crota blesses me with his hunger almost every time. His failure to give me black hammer is going to lead me to deleting him out of the game. I will find a way.

FR sent. I'd like to save Gorgon's checkpoint if that's okay.

I'm down for this, still have no VoG gear for my Hunter.

Awesome, sending invites/FR.

Lnkn52

We're ready to go....

Whoyouare

Finally got the fatebringer after 9 months! Woohoo! Also got the praetorian foil but I do t think fusion rifles are rough anything anymore.

LiK

In OTs yes, but probably way behind in total post count. Doesn't Halo have a megathread from back in the day before they capped them at 20k?

i dunno but yea, we're ahead in posts. we'll most likely beat them altho once Halo 5 comes out, the race is on.

phen0m24

I am doing 3x Nightfalls
I won't have a mic, but anyone can join.
PSN: xVaalbarAx

vaal GKW and I are doing them as well - I don't think he has a mic either.
Quietest I've ever heard him LOL

Feel free to join us - I'm just grabbing the Cleansing bounty

PSN ColonelOCorn

waves at deaf :p

adin75

The way I see if. I'm willing to pay the price if I'm going to spend hundreds of hours on a game. I've gotten way more bang for your buck with Destiny by this point. If they want to charge more for an expansion that's fine by me. Bottom line is companies are in it to make money. They aren't your friends, they aren't supposed to be your friends. It's all business. It's okay for them to act accordingly and its alright to voice your opinions but don't expect one another to come to some mutual agreement about things.

Anybody have gorgons?

Couldn't agree more.

I paid about $120AU for Destiny including the 2 expansions. I have clocked over 450hrs, not including my 32 Titan I dropped to make a Hunter.

That's some good value for money, and I am more than happy to drop the asking price for TTK to keep it going.

Baliis

Anyone doing the weekly, PoE32/34, or a raid or something? Got my thorn bounty to 250/500 for the void kills but need a damn break now.

NastyBook

Running NFx3 tonight after I eat. Might be 9:30, 10:00 est at the latest for a start time.

1. GibbShift
2. el_bombastico
3. deaf medal

Full. Will send invites after I'm done eating, which won't be long.

M3Rocket

Good luck with that. Keyboard warriors rule these days. Sad. That's the generation we have to look forward to. The Facebook Generation. Gross.

Zero social skills, fuck tons of entitlement. The downfall of infrastructure. Ugh.

This makes me sad. :-( Civility out the window...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom