• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trakan

I think he learned his lesson thats its better to open your mouth and say nothing at all then open your mouth and express honest thuoghts.

Politicians and CEO's have been perfecting this since the Roman empire

He's not even saying nothing. Nothing would be "we aren't revealing info on the number of story missions right now."

Here's another gem:

Smith: I think there are some good smiles to have with the Zavala and the Eris interaction. I think there’s some fun characterfulness and toneful work that we’re doing. That really is an outcropping of what we started to do in The Dark Below where you met Eris, and you met the scream queen Omnigul, and Crota, and then we have those other two characters in The House of Wolves, Petra and Variks. Weaving those characters into the backdrop of you as a monster-killing machine is something we’re playing with.

Schreier: Is Peter Dinklage ever coming back?

Smith: We’re not talking about any of the voice acting or casting.

have you been trying narmer? are you still activiey running all 24 chances each week? how about ruinning POE 28 for keys and opeing the chests, making it mercury each week? have you? have you !?!?!!

cuase that would be just crazy

Oh I've been trying my friend. I've been trying. Not all 24 chances necessarily. But this week alone I've done 15/24 chances.
Ugh.

rNilla

He's not even saying nothing. Nothing would be "we aren't revealing info on the number of story missions right now."

Here's another gem:

This isn't a Deej thing or a Luke thing. This is a PR thing. Everyone says this. There is a PR & Marketing plan and part of that plan is to not talk about everything two plus months before the release. They want to drip feed information.

Here's another gem:

No, theres a differnce of talking alot and not saying "anything"

Skirting aorund the questions, making a long winded response that doesnt do anhthing to provide an answer to the question asked. Now thats PR my friend!

I can accept the "not talking about it at this time". There choice

ahahahah sorry about that golden gun.

oh, did you run into each other in trials? Awesome

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sounds like a good story
do tell

story time
CIdlRJMUwAAorP1.jpg:large
:D
oh, did you run into each other in trials? Awesome
just rumble, hehe

EL CUCO

Lol ran into Hawkian in Rumble.

The only guy I know that still uses fusion rifles
he killed me with it too :(

Lets party up and run some more. No mic tho

Trakan

This isn't a Deej thing or a Luke thing. This is a PR thing. Everyone says this. There is a PR & Marketing plan and part of that plan is to not talk about everything two plus months before the release. They want to drip feed information.

No, theres a differnce of talking alot and not saying "anything"

Skirting aorund the questions, making a long winded response that doesnt do anhthing to provide an answer to the question asked. Now thats PR my friend!

I can accept the "not talking about it at this time". There choice

I understand what PR is. I understand that they want to drip feed information. Just tell me you can't talk about it right now, don't tell me "the number of story missions is hard to quantify." What the fuck does that even mean? He can't count to that number? Don't list off 4 voice actors/characters and then pretend you didn't when someone brings up Dinklage.

Qwell

Ok Rust has been draining my life force for the past few weeks and I'm coming in late, but does anyone still need the nightfall for the week?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
who would have thought it'd be so difficult to get people to join for this task

does anyone even have the gorgon cp

Damn that's too bad. I figured people would start to come back after they beat the witcher but Batman had to come and mess with my fireteams

That said I'm online and ready to go to the lighthouse if anyone's up for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom