• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably fake. Will wait for Redditors to test it.

I know :/

There's a fireteam out there somewhere right now trying this for science.

But....

If it works, will they ever tell us? Or keep the hidden riches for themselves?

After all, Bungie says there are areas in VoG that we haven't explored.....

It's gonna be fucking nothing.

But....

There is a whole big forest area below the first chest

Rtas

And so the RNGesus has finally smiled upon me today, and not only once, but twice, for i finally received my Gjallahorn, not 10 minutes after receiving my fatebringer.

FINALLY

rUavkUa.png

Quoted for giantness

todd360

Why do I have such good luck with Xur Engrams?

Got Nighthawk (again), Eternal Warrior and RAM. :3

I gave xur enough motes to light the city up for a few days. Didn't get anything in return.

Fig are you here? We need to kill all the gorgons. I'm so sick about bungies bullshit haha there may or may not be a sixth chest talk. If it exists it has to be gorgon killing that triggers it. Plus all the other chests are around that location. For the most part.

I'm not joking. We need to do this tonight. You two Lik. Someone light the nami signal. Bring your ghorns. I'll bring the warlock grenade party.

But....

I just love then fact they nearly a year later, we are still excited about something, anything new about VOG. I really wihs the rest of the game was like that. Destiny would have been the biggest game of all time.

I gave xur enough motes to light the city up for a few days. Didn't get anything in return.

Fig are you here? We need to kill all the gorgons. I'm so sick about bungies bullshit haha there may or may not be a sixth chest talk. If it exists it has to be gorgon killing that triggers it. Plus all the other chests are around that location. For the most part.

I'm not joking. We need to do this tonight. You two Lik. Someone light the nami signal. Bring your ghorns. I'll bring the warlock grenade party.

I wonder if its even possile. dont they get stronger after you kill one. and then stronger after you kill more? I guess if you take it slow, unload horns at each one. but what would happen if more than one gets alerted at once?

I would be interested in this expedition if you ever see me on and need a body
gjallarhorn

I agree that if there is something there, the gorgons growing stronger could very well have something to do with it. Kill the first with void shotties, the second with arc thunderlords, then solar horns. Maybe even try to split up and kill them in pairs so they can't modulate as many times.

lol I'll bring my Gjallarhorn

I wonder if its even possile. dont they get stronger after you kill one. and then stronger after you kill more? I guess if you take it slow, unload horns at each one. but what would happen if more than one gets alerted at once?

I was in a group where we were able to mostly kill every gorgon but the last two were kinda impossible to kill due the gorgon buff

Source please.
http://www.gamespresso.com/2015/02/...players-missed-a-chest-in-the-vault-of-glass/

Didn't realise that it had been clarified though that he missheard so Whelp.

I just love then fact they nearly a year later, we are still excited about something, anything new about VOG. I really wihs the rest of the game was like that. Destiny would have been the biggest game of all time.

I believe there is still some stuff we haven't seen or that we will be going back in there at some point.

Deku Tree

I was in a group where we were able to mostly kill every gorgon but the last two were kinda impossible to kill due the gorgon buff

I was under the impression that the Gorgon's respawn anyway.

I never tried it myself but a bunch of GAFFERS including iRAWR made a video of killing a huge number of gorgons with GHORNS and I thought they told me that the Gorgon's kept respawning.

I was under the impression that the Gorgon's respawn anyway.

I never tried it myself but a bunch of GAFFERS including iRAWR made a video of killing a huge number of gorgons with GHORNS and I thought they told me that the Gorgon's kept respawning.

We would probably overlooked the one guarding the chest area but so far I didnt saw them respawning, just one guy wanted to kill them all

Trakan

On The Size of The Taken King:

Schreier: How many story missions are there?

Smith: We’re not talking about the number of story missions. It’s really hard to quantify that.

On the size of The Dreadnaught:

Smith: It’s tricky to try to conceptualize how large or small or anything that the Dreadnaught is, because it’s this labyrinthine creepy fortress.

Luke Smith turned into deej.

Stop that.

have you been trying narmer? are you still activiey running all 24 chances each week? how about ruinning POE 28 for keys and opeing the chests, making it mercury each week? have you? have you !?!?!!

cuase that would be just crazy

Luke Smith turned into deej.

I think he learned his lesson thats its better to open your mouth and say nothing at all then open your mouth and express honest thuoghts.

Politicians and CEO's have been perfecting this since the Roman empire

So just finished a PoE 32 where nobody died. I thought you could get flawless raider from PoE? It didn't pop for any of us. Guess that's not a thing.

todd360

Lol I love how our only hard evidence is rumors of respawn. We really need to test this out. It should be doable now that we have more powerful weapons.

I want to lead a precision attack against the gorgons. I'll need 5 people with ghorns. One of those people needs to be a bubble titan for attack buff. Hunters with nighthawk might be useful as well. Six hunters shoot one gorgon and that's the equivalent of 36 golden gun shots all at once. Damn I'd pay to see that kind of damage output.

Lol I love how our only hard evidence is rumors of respawn. We really need to test this out. It should be doable now that we have more powerful weapons.

I want to lead a precision attack against the gorgons. I'll need 5 people with ghorns. One of those people needs to be a bubble titan for attack buff. Hunters with nighthawk might be useful as well. Six hunters shoot one gorgon and that's the equivalent of 36 golden gun shots all at once. Damn I'd pay to see that kind of damage output.

my god! so much violence on such gentle creatures!
its madness Todd, youve gone mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom