• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

raindoc

If and this is a kind of big if the old leak was correct and we are getting a base level boost to level 30 I'd expect that each of the existing classes might get a few new abilities with that. It would bring the current Max level to 44 which would put us at a serious advantage in things like Vault of Glass. But then the Vault does have another set of armor we have never seen which could drop on VoG lvl 44. Who knows how big The Taken King is going to be.

Really?

So how's ToO this week? Heard the map is on the Cauldron, how is it playing? Haven't played Destiny since Wendsday tbh, stuff in real life and Jurassic World took up my free time, but I know if I don't get the helmets today I'll probably be kicking myself for the next 3 weeks.

Bit of a mess IMO. The last few maps have had good sniper paths and good rush/flank/shotgun paths. This was mainly shotgun a few sniper spots existed but they didn't really do anything.

The map basically amounted to just stalemates with one team camping center and the other on the left side. Only really changing with a push or lucky nand which isn't good gameplay.

Every other map has been better for trails.

Doors suck in games.

PvP Golden Gun bug broke the map too

Mindlog

I don't know.
Maybe Void Burn Skolas was my favorite Skolas.

The fight seems fair, but definitely protracted now.
Thanks for the invite HZoltan and the assist from Cloud.

I can confirm the dismantling one of the new exotics will give you an Exotic Shard if you still need those things. I experimented on my second Lord of Wolves. Will probably dismantle my two other Ciphers if I ever need the space.
I didn't run into it that often. Maybe once.
Thankfully most people didn't really know what was happening and how to really leverage the mechanic. A super less than 30 seconds into a match and every time your grenade is ready could have been a bigger problem. The bug also charged Bladedancer's super if people wanted to get cute with it.

ethomaz

Banned
Yeap but I think after 3 levels the difference is really really small in the levels... so a lvl 34 doing VoG HM give the same damage than lvl 40 doing VoG.

Bit of a mess IMO. The last few maps have had good sniper paths and good rush/flank/shotgun paths. This was mainly shotgun a few sniper spots existed but they didn't really do anything.

The map basically amounted to just stalemates with one team camping center and the other on the left side. Only really changing with a push or lucky nand which isn't good gameplay.

Every other map has been better for trails.

Doors suck in games.

Damn, only really care about getting the helmets on my Titan and Warlock too. Oh well. Think I'm gonna suck it up and just eek out the 5 wins in a hour or two.

Found in datamine and at least the Titan arms have been seen in an early video.

149.jpg

Hmmmm it has a max light level of 42.

Also has the ascend perk on it....

Could this be the gear from the raid that they delayed?

Would explain why the PoE gear is so shit. Maybe this is the 'actual' PvE gear.

It's just a reskin of the VoG stuff though.

I mean...give me reskins. I don't care if it's lazy, but variety in armor sets is great. The weapons though....that's another story.

Sony conference+destiny haype!

Avixph

It's just a reskin of the VoG stuff though.

I mean...give me reskins. I don't care if it's lazy, but variety in armor sets is great. The weapons though....that's another story.

Sony conference+destiny haype!

The second hunter set was reskin of the vanilla crucible set, the warlock one had a different cloak too.

grief

I hate to say it, but I'm basically stuck in this PoE 34. I'm at round 4, shouldn't take more than 10 minutes if someone else with a horn can help. PSN: xGrief

I did it!

Shortgaze/Ambush + Hidden Hand + Hand-Laid Stock + Unflinching

I know Injection Mold is better, but with my limited weapon parts and dire need to get all my exotics to 365, I'll take it!

M3Rocket

Hold up. Hold up.

Are you telling me that slimey fuck Variks is now selling Disc boots instead of STR boots after I just bought them last night?

Also, again, that slimey fucktard Varicks is now selling the machine gun with extra damage to fallen enemies instead of shanks?

Imma be pissed if so.

Yeah--but the new MG is Void instead of Arc. Arc would have been more useful against the fallen (save for Void burn). I'm still not quite sure why any fallen themed weapon that has elemental damage isn't just Arc (Captains) or Solar (Skanks). Void?

phen0m24

Ok, so Grim and Xplicit took me to the promised land. Ok, make that Helmet Land™.

I GOT A TITAN HELMET!!!

(collapses)

THANKS DUDES!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

:)

2 3x Titan Smashes too. :p

I HEART DGAF

Ok, so Grim and Xplicit took me to the promised land. Ok, make that Helmet Land™.

I GOT A TITAN HELMET!!!

(collapses)

THANKS DUDES!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

:)

2 3x Titan Smashes too. :p

I HEART DGAF

Colonel with some clutch Titan Smashes there. No idea why you aren't being recruited to every single ToO team. Fun running with you guys as always. Sorry we didn't go any further but I know we could. Anyways time for that SONY E3 HYPE!!!

Thanks for getting me to Mercury this week, Ruben. Solar Scholar get! Of course I also end up getting a Scholar and No Land Beyond from the gold pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom