• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

I'd be interested in the PoE Titan gear if it didn't look horrendous. Or if the weapons didn't have 1 less perk than usual raid weapons.

Kyne

still looking for 1 for for ToO in about 45 mins. We'll play up until the Sony Conference. Be able to hold your own please; mic required!

I would help others in getting 5 wins but I can barely get 1 win right now. I can't do anything about triple Warlock sunbros with Thorn and double homing nades. Nothing.

Trakan

Found when Bungie will be showing/talking about Comet.

Bungie is set to announce and discuss some Destiny goodness at E3 on June 16th & 17th.

For June 16th, IGN lists Destiny on their schedule for 2:40 PM PDT, and there appears to be an interview a few hours later at 5 PM PDT according to GameSpot.

GameSpot also lists Destiny for the 17th, on the GameSpot Stage, at 2 PM PDT.

Hold up. Hold up.

Are you telling me that slimey fuck Variks is now selling Disc boots instead of STR boots after I just bought them last night?

Also, again, that slimey fucktard Varicks is now selling the machine gun with extra damage to fallen enemies instead of shanks?

Imma be pissed if so.

Ken

Hold up. Hold up.

Are you telling me that slimey fuck Variks is now selling Disc boots instead of STR boots after I just bought them last night?

Also, again, that slimey fucktard Varicks is now selling the machine gun with extra damage to fallen enemies instead of shanks?

Imma be pissed if so.

No, he's selling Scorch Cannons.

Da fuq?

Bungie changes the PoE boots to DIS after I've already spent all my armor cores this week on Judgement's chance... what a dick move

U6aTV5V.png

Looks like this is going to be at the Sony Conference then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom