• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT24| Dances with Wolves

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Exclusive

Gun:

weapon-image.png

Is that an auto rifle?

Taken King looked amazing!

That Sony conference was just...wow.

Last gaurdian, FF7 remake, Horizon, Shenmue 3, and uncharted 4. Sony won e3 in a big way.

Luke Smith from Bungie scheduled to be on Youtube's E3 live show to talk Taken King sometime within the next hour.

youtube.com/e3

The live show ends at Midnight EST.

Deku Tree

I'll get the digital version, don't care about strange coin replica and other crap lol

Those emotes, shaders and weapons best not be exclusive to the physical CE...

Hopefully they have a digital year 2 all expansions edition that includes the in game extras.

Zoidberg

As a thank you to our most loyal fans who have reached Light Level 30 or who previously purchased Expansion I and Expansion II by August 31, 2015, you will receive an exclusive commemorative Founder’s Fortune Year 1 Emblem, Sparrow, Armor Shader and more at launch with your purchase of The Taken King.

*To be eligible to receive the VIP rewards, players will need to have at least one Light Level 30 character or own both Expansion I and Expansion II on or before 08/31/15 AND purchase and play The Taken King on or before 02/01/16. VIP Rewards applicable for any eligible purchase of Destiny: The Taken King, Destiny: The Taken King – Legendary Edition, and Destiny: The Taken King – Collector’s Edition (digital or physical).

http://www.destinythegame.com/taken-king/wheretobuy# - Click on VIP rewards link

Sofa King

Gonna need way more info before jumping on the XB1 bandwagon again. With this game you are either all in or all out, and I jumped in for the first year blindly and have gotten tons of replay. I will not plunk down $40 if I feel like I need to replay things I have played to death. Better be a ton of content. More than the first 2 DLC's anyways.

Looks cool. Hype cycle should start up pretty soon. Probably basic details before the end of this week and then maybe a month and a half before Bungie starts to do a breakdown like they did for HoW.

New classes actually sound kinda OP tbh. Gotta see how they play and shit but they already sound like an annoyance in Crucible. Feel for those who already think it's "unbalanced" or whatever lol.

Wondering if they'll say anything about all that PS exclusive content coming to Xbox.

Yeah is just a temp, I used to work for them. It is just the standard temp price that they use, though at one stage that was the price of new release titles. Once they get all the info including CE's and stuff they will change it.

Not in AU mate. Bet your ass it will be 119, 109 at best. This is EB games in AU we're talking about..

The physical collector's edition is the same price as the digital collector's edition. That's kind of whack considering the digital is getting less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom